What breed of bulldog do you own...French...English...Olde English did I miss any?

How many variety of bulldogs do you own?

• English Bulldog

Votes: 26 92.9%
  • Olde English Bulldog

Votes: 1 3.6%
  • French Bulldog

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mixed Breed Bulldog and if so which kind

Votes: 1 3.6%

• Total voters

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
[MENTION=2024]marita[/MENTION] ...... Welcome to EBN; would love to see pix of your herd of you have some you can post. Hope you enjoy the site.

bulldog family

Aug 14, 2010
Bulldog(s) Names
Norman, LeRoy and China
I have an American Bulldog, LeRoy Jenkens, An english Bulldog, Norman and an English Bulldog/Black Lab mix, China. I also foster through the Chicago French Bulldog Rescue. So I get Frenchies here sometimes.

TessaAndSamson

May 7, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Samson
[MENTION=1034]BruceP[/MENTION] [MENTION=959]kazzy220[/MENTION] Really? I've mentioned it before. With his mom being bred from a pure EB and a pure Boston Terrier and his Dad being a pure EB it makes him 75% EB 25% Boston Terrier. So he is mostly EB and the boston terrier is another squishy faced, muscular dog like the EB so it wouldn't add a great deal of contrast. The VAST majority of people assume he is an EB because he looks like one and acts just like one, because of that I really almost forget sometimes myself. I know that isn't the best practice to be breeding like that (I know now, didn't when I got him) but I really do think despite that he ended being quite a handsome boy! Well I think he is the handsomest boy ever but I am a bit biased :)

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
[MENTION=574]TessaAndSamson[/MENTION].. Which side of the family does he get his desire to sunbathe from???????? ...:LMAO:

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
@TessaAndSamson.. Which side of the family does he get his desire to sunbathe from???????? ...:LMAO:

I'm thinking the english bulldog side .... :lol:

camera048.jpg

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.