What breed of bulldog do you own...French...English...Olde English did I miss any?

How many variety of bulldogs do you own?

• English Bulldog

Votes: 26 92.9%
  • Olde English Bulldog

Votes: 1 3.6%
  • French Bulldog

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mixed Breed Bulldog and if so which kind

Votes: 1 3.6%

• Total voters

cadillactaste

Feb 28, 2011
OHIO
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank and Sarge
So curious...I'm relatively new to the forum still. And though I've seen many of English bullie faces from avatar photos...Just curious how many of the members own other bulldogs as well.

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
I am owned by just one, Vegas and he is 100% English Bulldog.

OP
cadillactaste

cadillactaste

Feb 28, 2011
OHIO
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank and Sarge
Oh crud...I meant to hit the multiple of choices so one could click more than one during their vote. And it won't allow me to go back and change it...sorry guys. :eek:

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
lol i have just my 1 also but someday i will have another. Someday........ Maybe a frenchie? I have no idea would SO love a baby bully since Cutty wasnt. I would take any of them really. :heart:

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
Oh crud...I meant to hit the multiple of choices so one could click more than one during their vote. And it won't allow me to go back and change it...sorry guys. :eek:
Sorry, I tried to change it for you but couldn't figure out how. Looks like to change it from the Mod tools I would have to delete it and start over.... but it could be that I just don't know how,,,,, yet ;)

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
Princees Gracie, in her former life, before she came here to rule, was a breeder momma so she is a fairly decent English Bully. Wouldn't matter to us if she had an extra eye in the middle of her forehead, we'd still love her to pieces. :heart::heart::luv::luv::crazy:

LisaMarie

Community Veteran
Jan 13, 2011
Burlington, Vermont
Bulldog(s) Names
Mocha Bubbles
Miss Mocha Bubbles is our only dog and queen of the house. She would be very upsset if i got another one( I want to get another one but she doesnt know):heart:

marita

Mar 13, 2011
Indiana
Bulldog(s) Names
Hershel
I own an English Bulldog named "Hershel" an American Bulldog named "Hank" and a French Bulldog named "Bella"....Love them like crazy :loveeyes:

OP
cadillactaste

cadillactaste

Feb 28, 2011
OHIO
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank and Sarge
[MENTION=1034]BruceP[/MENTION]
Sorry, I tried to change it for you but couldn't figure out how. Looks like to change it from the Mod tools I would have to delete it and start over.... but it could be that I just don't know how,,,,, yet ;)

I appreciate your trying...When I went into change it. It wouldn't allow me due to a post being made. So yeah...I'm thinking that's the case for you too most likely. But again thanks for trying.

OP
cadillactaste

cadillactaste

Feb 28, 2011
OHIO
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank and Sarge
[MENTION=2024]marita[/MENTION]
I own an English Bulldog named "Hershel" an American Bulldog named "Hank" and a French Bulldog named "Bella"....Love them like crazy :loveeyes:

Slapping hand to forehead...how did I leave out the American Bulldog...My SIL used to have one... Do you get often that Hank is a Pit Bull? My SIL had it so often...and had the police even at her door about it. They ended up parting with the dog...because even though he was harmless her husband was afraid of dogs...

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
[MENTION=1922]cadillactaste[/MENTION] - pitbulls are banned in your area too? I think it's such a sad rule.

OP
cadillactaste

cadillactaste

Feb 28, 2011
OHIO
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank and Sarge
[MENTION=1209]savemejeebus[/MENTION]
[MENTION=1922]cadillactaste[/MENTION] - pitbulls are banned in your area too? I think it's such a sad rule.

No, I don't believe so...just that everyone gives them such a bad rep. that I think most are fearful of anything they assume might look like one.

My neighbor took one in that was in a shelter here. But even the "no kill" shelter was considering killing the dog. For no one was interested in taking it. Another neighbor who's friends with the head of that particular shelter took the dog home. But her dogs fought with it. She said the saddest thing was. The dog never even attempted to fight to protect itself from her dogs. So it's at another neighbor's home now.

The craziest thing I think though...is that Pit Bulls are actually terriers. But because of the "Bull" part to their name. Most feel they are related in some way to bulldogs...

But that Pit Bull up the street...is a sweet dog.

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
I voted 100% english bulldogs - two of them. Although, we do sometimes wonder about Daddy. He was a rescue from an Amish puppy mill, so who knows what happened!!

L

Lucy-licious

I voted English Bulldog......although over here we drop the English:lol: therefore she is a Bulldog :)

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online