Have you ever considered disquising your bullie's crate? If so...how?

Have you ever considered disquising your bullies crate?

• Yes, we've disquised it by ___________ . [Fill in the blank]

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
I answered no. But then wondered if the puppy couch on top of the kennel is disguising it as a penthouse suite? I mean, Vegas's kennel is nicknamed the Bellagio...and he often sleeps on the top floor. Penthouse, right?

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
I said no .... unless you count this ... it's my cleaning day ... and when the cleaning "box" gets this far it means I've almost finished downstairs!!! :up:

Medina-20110320-000251.jpg

Chunksmama

Community Veteran
Aug 20, 2010
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Chunk aka Chunkster, Chunky Monky, Sir Drools-a-lot, Wrinkles Magee
I am getting an Amish made crate soon. I think they are awesome!

Wooden End Table Dog Crate

View attachment 6324

I was thinking about getting something just like that! In fact this is the one that goes with Chunk's crate:
Midwest Classic Collection Pet Crate Table Top Furniture - Crates - Crates & Kennels - PetSmart

But we've since pulled his crate out and put it along the wall because he likes it more with both doors open. So it's just covered by a blanket now.

Bella'sMom

Community Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
Eau Claire WI
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby 13 (RIP), Bella (6), Betsy( RIP), Frenchie: Oliver
We don't, They are in the bedroom, however once I redecorate, they are heading down to the family room and being end tables like [MENTION=572]Libra926[/MENTION].

My ex has two Springers and he also had a custom made double crate for them. It connects to the entertainment center, nice but over my price range.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.