Do you use special detergent to wash your bully's bedding and toys?

• Yes

Votes: 10 41.7%
  • No

Votes: 10 41.7%
  • Other

Votes: 4 16.7%

• Total voters

TyTysmom

Nov 4, 2014
Katy, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Tyson aka "Ty-Ty"

bullypoll.png

OP
TyTysmom

TyTysmom

Nov 4, 2014
Katy, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Tyson aka "Ty-Ty"
Guilty. I only use Free & Clear on Tyson's bedding, blankets, toys, and towels :)

BullyBoston

Jan 14, 2016
Boston
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Apollo
Yes, we only use a special natural laundry detergent for his blankets, beds, toys, wash clothes and sheets that he uses. Apollo is allergic and sensitive to many things so it's best for him. We use Earth Friendly Eco's detergent. It doesn't give him hives. He's been such an expensive bulldog but I will do anything for him!!

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
[MENTION=11639]rjisaterp[/MENTION] Just wondering.......is it high tide or low tide?

KimDe

Jan 6, 2016
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Fezzik
I use the same thing that I use to wash my things. But that is free and clear because tide was making me itchy.

Canelospeeps

Mar 13, 2013
Bulldog(s) Names
Canelo
For bedding Tide. Also I ditched the dog beds because a lot are tough to clean so I use pillows. I can toss them on the wash, dry them and they are easy to replace. For toys and dishes I use Dawn. I have three parrots as well and use Dawn for their items too. Plus birds are so sensitive to chemicals and cleaners they get priority lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MFrey2012

Feb 2, 2016
Eastern PA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ellie
We are lucky, all bedding gets washed with whatever flavor detergent mamma has. Right now its Tide, and we have used Gain, and Wisk.

But I do use Natures Miracle when she potties on her bedding, they have cleaner and now an in wash booster

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
We ALL have sensitive skin, so I use All Free and Clear for everyone to include the pups... Lol

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Lewis has sensitivity to detergents so we use All free/clear which works well for the pups too

Ftse 100

Bully lov'in wonder from down under
Mar 25, 2012
Qld Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Ftse
I only use the powder I was my clothes with no fabric softener otherwise FTSE gets a rash so I use what I can use as I have allergies to plenty of soaps etc

natski282

Dog Hoarder
May 27, 2013
Barrys Bay Ont Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Megan = Meg,
As were on a septic here I use a Costco product that is approved for the system, and all laundry is done with the same product , I do nothing different for them ( oh and it is a liquid product). I have been blessed NO allergies in the house Human or animal .

Dollys Owner

Feb 20, 2017
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Honey
I use Nellie's bulk laundry soda from Costco for all my laundry needs, it's hypoallergenic.

My Otis

Community Veteran
Sep 2, 2013
North Carolina
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Elmo
I wash Elmo's and all of my other Dogs bedding and toys in the same detergent as I wash my clothes in. Wisk with oxi clean and fabric softner.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.