Poll: Has your bulldog ever chewed up one of your important possessions?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Has your bulldog ever chewed up one of your important possessions?

The Ultimate Sourmug Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    Real Name
    Jessica
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Tyson aka "Ty-Ty"
    Likes (Received)

Default Has your bulldog ever chewed up one of your important possessions?

Has your bulldog ever chewed up one of your important possessions?

-bullypoll-png

My whole heart, Tyson.
    Whoever said diamonds are a girls best friend, obviously never owned a Bulldog.

Real Name
    Jessica
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Tyson aka "Ty-Ty"
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Has your bulldog ever chewed up one of your important possessions?

On one of our first dates, Danny gave me a red velvet rose.... (kinda lame I know) but anyhow I had it kept away with some other things. One day while cleaning and organizing I had it out but it was in a tupper bin. We stepped out to run a quick errand, came back and the rose was in pieces all over the living room. Tyson then proceeded to poop red rose petals for the next 3 days.

My whole heart, Tyson.

3. Likes cefe13, Vikinggirl liked this post
    Country
    United States
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Henry
    Likes (Received)

Henry has cost me some serious $$$ from his destruction. A nice pair of heels, 2 PS4 remote controls, the arm rest of our couch, he actually got a hold of my phone while I was asleep and cracked the screen from chewing it. I take full responsibility for leaving these things in his reach, but he has plenty of things to chew and gnaw on! And he isn't left alone for all that long, he usually does this while I'm home and sneaks away. He's actually very smart and will put one of his stuffed animals between his paws, covering what he's really chewing on, so I don't notice it's my shoe until it's too late lol

5. Likes cefe13, Vikinggirl, lauraLDO liked this post
    Real Name
    Jessica
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Tyson aka "Ty-Ty"
    Likes (Received)

I am cracking up at the fact that he is so smart to put one of his toys on top of what he's really chewing! What a smart boy! Hahaha. Not so much for your stuff though, oh Henry! lol

Quote Originally Posted by AdorabullHenry View Post
    Henry has cost me some serious $$$ from his destruction. A nice pair of heels, 2 PS4 remote controls, the arm rest of our couch, he actually got a hold of my phone while I was asleep and cracked the screen from chewing it. I take full responsibility for leaving these things in his reach, but he has plenty of things to chew and gnaw on! And he isn't left alone for all that long, he usually does this while I'm home and sneaks away. He's actually very smart and will put one of his stuffed animals between his paws, covering what he's really chewing on, so I don't notice it's my shoe until it's too late lol

My whole heart, Tyson.

7. Likes Vikinggirl liked this post
    Country
    United States
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Henry
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by TyTysmom View Post
    I am cracking up at the fact that he is so smart to put one of his toys on top of what he's really chewing! What a smart boy! Hahaha. Not so much for your stuff though, oh Henry! lol
    It really is crazy! And he does it so often I know it's not a fluke! Very smart and very stubborn little bulldog lol

9. Likes TyTysmom liked this post
    Founder of Bulldog Addicts Anonymous Become a 4 Paw Member
    Real Name
    Lynn
    Country
    U.S.A.
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Maudee,Martha,Lizzie,Bro.Katie
    Likes (Received)

On one of our first dates, Danny gave me a red velvet rose.... (kinda lame I know) but anyhow I had it kept away with some other things. One day while cleaning and organizing I had it out but it was in a tupper bin. We stepped out to run a quick errand, came back and the rose was in pieces all over the living room. Tyson then proceeded to poop red rose petals for the next 3 days.
    Ty is no fool! He was trying to give Danny a message-competition!!!!
    "
    “It came to me that every time I lose a dog they take a piece of my heart with them. And every new dog who comes into my life gifts me with a piece of their heart. If I live long enough,all the components of my heart will be dog,and I will become as generous and loving as they are"

11. Likes cefe13 liked this post
    Real Name
    Jessica
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Tyson aka "Ty-Ty"
    Likes (Received)

Oh my gosh, you know what?! I never thought of that... you may be onto something, bc this was when we recently had started dating.

Quote Originally Posted by Manydogs View Post
    Ty is no fool! He was trying to give Danny a message-competition!!!!

My whole heart, Tyson.

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog? I am an EBN Reporter
    Become a 4 Paw Member
    Real Name
    Christine
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Lambeau, Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) and Banks (2005-2014)
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)

been very lucky with all our babies, they have never touched anything they should not have. Cheli has attempted but has been nabbed trying to kill my snowmen during Christmas time
    ----------------------------------------------------------------
    There is a part of your heart not alive until a bulldog has entered your lif
    e.

Nitschke (2004-2011) and Banks (2005-2014) -- My angels
    Thank you for all the love, fun and teachings

14. Likes TyTysmom liked this post
    Rescue Volunteer Become a 4 Paw Member sisters3's Avatar
    Real Name
    Sue
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    My Girl Joey
    Likes (Received)

Joey got a hold of a pair of my glasses and scratched them when she was really little, these days, thank goodness, nothing unless you consider toilet paper an important possession HAHAHAHAHAH as soon as a new roll goes on in the powder room and Joey disappears I KNOW she is LICKING it......UGGGGGG
    May the sun in your eyes be your ONLY problem today! Peace Friends!

16. Likes TyTysmom liked this post
    Feed Store Operator Become a 4 Paw Member KING OLLIE HOUSE of BULLDOG's Avatar
    Country
    usa
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Daphne
    Likes (Received)

LOL

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

18. Likes TyTysmom liked this post
    Country
    Sweden
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Castor
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)

Castor really is an angel and never chews on anything, but as a pup he twice took a bite: he nibbled on our stereo rack (my husband was not pleased about that) and chewed off a corner of a library book. We had to pay for the book, of course, but the librarians actually laughed when we came in with the book, saying there are many book-loving dogs in this town!

Castor is on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/castorthebulldog/

20. Likes TyTysmom, 2BullyMama liked this post
    Bulldog Vet in Training Become a 4 Paw Member 1Chumly's Avatar
    Real Name
    Pam
    Country
    From England
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Monty
    Likes (Received)

Chumly destroyed a pair of glasses belonging to my friend. Extremely expensive designer glasses that at that time I couldn't afford to replace. I was mortified.
    Chumly 2002-2014 A gentle soul and the love of my life.

22. Likes TyTysmom liked this post
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Remove Ads