Has your bulldog ever chewed up one of your important possessions?

• Yes, something very valuable to me!

Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Yes, something sort of valuable to me.

Votes: 8 50.0%
  • Nope, my bully is an angel!

Votes: 5 31.3%

• Total voters

TyTysmom

Nov 4, 2014
Katy, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Tyson aka "Ty-Ty"

bullypoll.png

OP
TyTysmom

TyTysmom

Nov 4, 2014
Katy, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Tyson aka "Ty-Ty"
On one of our first dates, Danny gave me a red velvet rose.... (kinda lame I know) but anyhow I had it kept away with some other things. One day while cleaning and organizing I had it out but it was in a tupper bin. We stepped out to run a quick errand, came back and the rose was in pieces all over the living room. Tyson then proceeded to poop red rose petals for the next 3 days.

AdorabullHenry

Jun 9, 2016
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Henry
Henry has cost me some serious $$$ from his destruction. A nice pair of heels, 2 PS4 remote controls, the arm rest of our couch, he actually got a hold of my phone while I was asleep and cracked the screen from chewing it. I take full responsibility for leaving these things in his reach, but he has plenty of things to chew and gnaw on! And he isn't left alone for all that long, he usually does this while I'm home and sneaks away. He's actually very smart and will put one of his stuffed animals between his paws, covering what he's really chewing on, so I don't notice it's my shoe until it's too late lol

OP
TyTysmom

TyTysmom

Nov 4, 2014
Katy, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Tyson aka "Ty-Ty"
I am cracking up at the fact that he is so smart to put one of his toys on top of what he's really chewing! What a smart boy! Hahaha. Not so much for your stuff though, oh Henry! lol

Henry has cost me some serious $$$ from his destruction. A nice pair of heels, 2 PS4 remote controls, the arm rest of our couch, he actually got a hold of my phone while I was asleep and cracked the screen from chewing it. I take full responsibility for leaving these things in his reach, but he has plenty of things to chew and gnaw on! And he isn't left alone for all that long, he usually does this while I'm home and sneaks away. He's actually very smart and will put one of his stuffed animals between his paws, covering what he's really chewing on, so I don't notice it's my shoe until it's too late lol

AdorabullHenry

Jun 9, 2016
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Henry
I am cracking up at the fact that he is so smart to put one of his toys on top of what he's really chewing! What a smart boy! Hahaha. Not so much for your stuff though, oh Henry! lol

It really is crazy! And he does it so often I know it's not a fluke! Very smart and very stubborn little bulldog lol

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
On one of our first dates, Danny gave me a red velvet rose.... (kinda lame I know) but anyhow I had it kept away with some other things. One day while cleaning and organizing I had it out but it was in a tupper bin. We stepped out to run a quick errand, came back and the rose was in pieces all over the living room. Tyson then proceeded to poop red rose petals for the next 3 days.

:whistle::lmaoboy:Ty is no fool! He was trying to give Danny a message-competition!!!!

OP
TyTysmom

TyTysmom

Nov 4, 2014
Katy, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Tyson aka "Ty-Ty"
Oh my gosh, you know what?! I never thought of that... you may be onto something, bc this was when we recently had started dating. :w00t:

:whistle::lmaoboy:Ty is no fool! He was trying to give Danny a message-competition!!!!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
been very lucky with all our babies, they have never touched anything they should not have. Cheli has attempted but has been nabbed trying to kill my snowmen during Christmas time

sisters3

Oct 29, 2015
Pennsylvania
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
My Girl Joey
Joey got a hold of a pair of my glasses and scratched them when she was really little, these days, thank goodness, nothing unless you consider toilet paper an important possession HAHAHAHAHAH as soon as a new roll goes on in the powder room and Joey disappears I KNOW she is LICKING it......UGGGGGG

KING OLLIE HOUSE of BULLDOG

Dec 29, 2016
Florida
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
King Ollie

LOL

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cefe13

Sep 12, 2013
Country
Sweden
Bulldog(s) Names
Castor (2013-2021 RIP)
Castor really is an angel and never chews on anything, but as a pup he twice took a bite: he nibbled on our stereo rack (my husband was not pleased about that) and chewed off a corner of a library book. We had to pay for the book, of course, but the librarians actually laughed when we came in with the book, saying there are many book-loving dogs in this town!

1Chumly

Feb 19, 2015
Houston, TX
Country
From England
Bulldog(s) Names
Buster 2013-2023 Monty 6/2010 - 1/2020 Chumly 2002-2014
Chumly destroyed a pair of glasses belonging to my friend. Extremely expensive designer glasses that at that time I couldn't afford to replace. I was mortified.

KimDe

Jan 6, 2016
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Fezzik
The couch, an armchair, belts, shoes, coats, wooden table and chairs, doorways, kennel, gloves, eyeglasses, razor blade handle, lotion bottle, books, a new bra, and he sticks his head in the recycling bin to grab and chew plastic bottles. We have learned to keep edibles out of the way and I think he has gotten better as he ages. Surprisingly he hasn't ruined anything too expensive or that we weren't planning on replacing except for the doorways. He also is afraid of baby gates and won't push past them even if they are just leaning on things.

karla9895

Dec 23, 2013
Helena,MT
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Winter, Queen Shiva, Big Tiger & Louis Vuitton
IMG_0311.JPGIMG_1181.JPG Jaco chewed the new oil painted wall !!! I almost had a heart atack,also all the chairs :(

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
Well they're not exactly Angels, but they haven't chewed or destroyed anything of value or sentiment, but Dozer loves to eat Sweat socks, and has swallowed 4 socks.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.