Does your bulldog do the bulldog breakdown break dance?

Does your bulldog do the bulldog breakdown break dance?

• Yes

Votes: 6 85.7%
  • No

Votes: 1 14.3%

• Total voters

Mike Blaylock

Dec 27, 2010
Forest Park, Ohio, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
SgtMjr. Duketavius (Duke) Bruiser USMC Ret.
Weeeeeeell, I've tried to video this but I guess Duke is getting camera shy,
or he wants royalties for what I've already posted.:bully:..Anyways, when he's really happy and feeling his oats........Duke will roll on his back and shake back and forth and a smiling.:lol: The wife says he looks like a gator on his back. I think he's just ecstatic enjoying his life of Riley.
I'll try and video this when his Uncle Reggie comes to see him. Duke is nuts about him and always does it when he comes over. ;)

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
Daddy hasn't done this yet ... but Maggie will do it upstairs on our bedroom carpet ... it does look funny!!! :lol:

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
Princess Gracie doesn't do this but does a little hop up and down dance and twirls when excited.

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
Every once in a while Cutty will do this after running along the couch side and rubbing all over it. Guess they need a good scratch here and there. haha

ABEBD

Feb 18, 2011
Phx, Az.
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
By many names depending on the situation?
And I thought only my dog dig that? My big boy is Dozer and when he is happy he will do a shoulder roll, into the carpet or the grass, roll over on his back, wiggle back and forth and make a grunting sound that can not be put into words. We have some very fine sand left over from under the above ground pool and he LOVES to roll in that! I have some pics and vid someplace that I will look for. I know the lady who has his full brother and she said he does the same thing.

Miss Molly

Feb 18, 2011
Iowa
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus
My last bullie General did this all the time! He would randomly hit the floor like a ton of bricks and do the bullie breakdance! LOL I always assumed he was either trying to be silly and make me laugh, or was scratching his back. He also did it after every bath, to wipe the "clean" off, I assume. Molly has really only done this after a bath.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.