Daily Poll: What is your Bullies biggest pet peeve?

Daily Poll: What is your bullies biggest pet peeve?

• Being woken up...

Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Getting a bath...

Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Having their face or tail pocket cleaned...

Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Going to the vet...

Votes: 1 3.6%
  • Other, please explain :) Can't wait to hear these responses!

Votes: 14 50.0%

• Total voters

TyTysmom

Nov 4, 2014
Katy, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Tyson aka "Ty-Ty"
What is your Bullies biggest pet peeve?
bullypoll.png

OP
TyTysmom

TyTysmom

Nov 4, 2014
Katy, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Tyson aka "Ty-Ty"
Gonna have to go with being woken up. Tyson will totally give us the side eye if we wake his royal highness. :no:

natski282

Dog Hoarder
May 27, 2013
Barrys Bay Ont Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Megan = Meg,
Tilly had many waking up was one for sure , if I interacted with the other dogs was right up there , many a stink eye and or sitting not facing Me even a wall given for the latter .
Rosie has none that I know of she is a all round Rosie pup truly , plays with everyone , has a edge to her so takes NO prisoners when playing but is not the dominant of the pack .

OP
TyTysmom

TyTysmom

Nov 4, 2014
Katy, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Tyson aka "Ty-Ty"
Tilly had many waking up was one for sure , if I interacted with the other dogs was right up there , many a stink eye and or sitting not facing Me even a wall given for the latter .
Rosie has none that I know of she is a all round Rosie pup truly , plays with everyone , has a edge to her so takes NO prisoners when playing but is not the dominant of the pack .

Tilly sounds like she was just like Tyson. He'll get mad too if we don't give him attention and will pout! hahaha.

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
They both definitely hate having a bath or anything that involves water or being wet. Lol. They even hate going out when it's raining. Dozer doesn't like to walk very far, he would prefer to sleep, but we make him go on walks. Sometimes I have to call my hubby and ask him to pick me up, because Dozer will walk in the evenings with me, and I'll bet to Tim Hortons, but sometimes, he'll refuse to walk home lol. Dozer also hates when I clean his ears, as soon as he sees the bottle of ear cleaner, he runs away.
Blossom doesn't have any peeves, she's pretty mellow and easy going.

KimDe

Jan 6, 2016
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Fezzik
He hates having his feet touched.

CCandMurray

Sep 16, 2015
NY
Country
U.S.
Bulldog(s) Names
Murray
Murray dislikes being made to move when he's sleeping in bed in a position so that I can't maneuver around him to sleep comfortably and he also hates it when people (ok mostly me) don't share their food with him! He also hates baths and being interrupted when he's sitting out in the sun and he feels it's too soon to go back inside. He's a stubborn boy sometimes but I love him dearly :)

natski282

Dog Hoarder
May 27, 2013
Barrys Bay Ont Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Megan = Meg,
Tilly sounds like she was just like Tyson. He'll get mad too if we don't give him attention and will pout! hahaha.

Diva was named correct , she would just not give up there was no pout with her truly lol she would bug and bug like she was saying " NO I am Diva YOU WILL play or cuddle with ME ! " When Diva came to us she was in a sort of conflict for app 3 days as to say where the hell am I now , as it does for most saves or longer but she soon recovered and turned into the true Diva , she truly loved My MuM would sleep and cuddle with her at the drop of the hat dec23 010.JPG ( Diva with My daughter and her very proud smile of pleasure )

1Chumly

Feb 19, 2015
Houston, TX
Country
From England
Bulldog(s) Names
Buster 2013-2023 Monty 6/2010 - 1/2020 Chumly 2002-2014
He gets annoyed when I am sitting in my chair using my laptop . He plonks himself in front of me, then I get the 'Chewbacca" grumbles and when that doesn't work, he just barks at me!

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
Finn's pet peeve is (unfortunately), his brother Tate :(

and Tate's pet peeve is anything to do with medication application, whether it's eye or ear drops. The boy hates it!

rjisaterp

Community Veteran
Apr 18, 2014
Somewhere in the Universe. Really Maryland.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Cooper, Jewel (April 27, 2013-May 7, 2022-RIPDaddy's Girl) and (Bentley Oct 2013-Dec 2021)
Actually. I do not have any...I love my kids and they have selective hearing...well that would count as one only because they are bullies.

Ivan Lugo

May 13, 2016
Country
U.S.A
Bulldog(s) Names
Jeter
Jeters' one and only pet peeve would be the rain...
And my pet peeve with Jeter is how nosy he is, when he goes out and sees anyone or any other dogs he will not go, so instead of simple walk in turns into "Jeter come" "come Jeter" "omg Jeter stop stalking"!

OP
TyTysmom

TyTysmom

Nov 4, 2014
Katy, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Tyson aka "Ty-Ty"
Jeters' one and only pet peeve would be the rain...
And my pet peeve with Jeter is how nosy he is, when he goes out and sees anyone or any other dogs he will not go, so instead of simple walk in turns into "Jeter come" "come Jeter" "omg Jeter stop stalking"!

:ROFL::ROFL::ROFL: This is totally Tyson on the nosy part! All day, everyday!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.