Votes: 4 14.8%

• Total voters

cefe13

Sep 12, 2013
Country
Sweden
Bulldog(s) Names
Castor (2013-2021 RIP)
Voitto likes going every where. He will jump on the vets table when they lower it down and always tries to get in from all the open doors.

Castor too. And he always looks surprised when the vet doesn't want to cuddle but tells him s/he wants to check out his ears or eyes!

Paulita89

Aug 17, 2015
Orlando, Florida
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Greco
Greco doesn't mind his vet visits, but does not like going there for boarding when I go out of town. If he feels I am leaving him there for any reason he will sit and not walk with the tech.

Bazza

Jun 22, 2013
Melbourne Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Bazza
He loves the trip in the car and the excitement of the waiting room :dance2:, loves the vet UNTIL they want to touch him :ohmy:, then he is impossible, tail between legs, backs into the corner so no one can do anything to him, very frustrating :nervous:

Ftse 100

Bully lov'in wonder from down under
Mar 25, 2012
Qld Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Ftse
Absolutely not and I don't like taking him

As he tries to eat them all :gimmefood:

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
He loves the trip in the car and the excitement of the waiting room :dance2:, loves the vet UNTIL they want to touch him :ohmy:, then he is impossible, tail between legs, backs into the corner so no one can do anything to him, very frustrating :nervous:

I like the "tail between legs" bit! Da little cork screw? :lmaogirl:

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
Maude loves the ride in the car. In the waiting room,she gets soooo disappointed because no one will pet her,and when it's her turn to go in,she puts on the brakes! The other 2 do not like to go,the little rescue has not been there with me,as he had his shots this year,before he joined us!

Biscuitsmom

Mar 14, 2016
Richmond VA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Biscuit
I just voted yes because she likes to meet new people. But she did not like her temp taken! She has her yearly check up today so we will see how it goes.

UgaJohnson

Nov 7, 2016
Indiana
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Uga
Oh my gosh, YES! Uga knows when we turn on the road her vet is on! She gets more excited about going there than anywhere else because she knows she gets peanut butter!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.