Daily Poll: How Friendly is your Bulldog?

How Friendly is your Bulldog?

• Super Friendly! Loves all humans and other animals!

Votes: 45 73.8%
  • Very Friendly with People, not so much with other dogs/animals...

Votes: 14 23.0%
  • Sort of friendly...

Votes: 2 3.3%
  • Not very friendly...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
ELMO LOVES ALL PEOPLE, ELMO DOES NOT LIKE OTHER DOGS. HE GET ALONG WITH TWO OUT OF MY NINE DOGS, BUT WHEN WE TAKE HIM TO THE VET WE HAVE TO KEEP HIM AWAY FROM OTHER DOGS. I DO NOT KNOW WHY HE IS LIKE THIS, HE GREW UP WITH MY 1ST CHIHUAHUA, BUT NOW HE DOES NOT LIKE HER, JUST DO NOT UNDERSTAND.

Ahhhh tickle me Elmo lol

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
My two seem to love everybody... BUT don't mention any:rofl: appliances or strange objects!!!

KimDe

Jan 6, 2016
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Fezzik
Fezzik likes everything too much. He would definitely run off with a stranger if they showed him affection.

We are currently fostering 2 kittens and he wants to sniff and lick them so badly. We have been keeping them separated because the kittens are scared and might claw. But one kitten got in with him and he chased it around pushing it with his noise while licking and sniffing it.

sisters3

Oct 29, 2015
Pennsylvania
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
My Girl Joey
As far as I know Joey LOVES LOVES LOVES all other dogs (they just don't like her very much), loves people and little children too BUT the little ones are afraid of her HUGE DESIRE to see them and lick them. BUT she almost went through the glass door when there was a bear on the patio AND when a cat was out there.....So, I guess bears and cats are off the LOVE LIST :)

jimkellyjr

Jul 26, 2016
Georgia
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Chief
Chief is super friendly. If someone broke in the house he would be very excited to see them. Hates the vacuum though.

Ftse 100

Bully lov'in wonder from down under
Mar 25, 2012
Qld Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Ftse
I didn't choose one on this poll as FTSE
Loves everyone humans and animals except vets, vet nurses and if people are on the other side of the door or fence then he hates them with a vengeance been a bit of nightmare with FTSE here and workmen he bite the electricians off sided and was stalking the kitchen installer before I grabbed him and this was because the electrician walked out the back into the garden lucky it was only a nibble and the kitchen installer that was my fault I forgot to close the door so FTSE let himself in to investigate

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
My dogs are out of control when they see people-they LOVE them.They thought I was the only human on earth!

Roosi

Apr 9, 2016
Estonia
Country
Estonia
Bulldog(s) Names
Alistair
Alistair loves all people and animals. Not all other dogs like him, though. Such an eager little tank as he is, he got his first bad bite from another dog on his 7 months birthday. Now I know I have to watch out on walks. I'm sure he thinks that we go for walks just so he could meet people. He has got his 'regulars' already - a bum who sits on park bench, and elderly couple coming from morning swim etc. - Alistair expresses immense joy each time they meet. He would probably greet a burglar with delight too but barks for example at new flowers or if wind has messed up laundry on clothes line. His worst fear so far was a huge pink unicorn shaped balloon my son got from fair.

May 6, 2016
Near the Saltwater, NC
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Dozer
I chose - Very Friendly with People, not so much with other dogs/animals... for Dozer because it was the best answer available, but not totally correct for him. He is not quite 4 months old yet so he is losing that pup gullibility and starting to develop his own sense of awareness and reasoning ability. He observes my body language carefully and is more cautious to approach someone new I've noticed recently. If I greet the person happily and they are the same he will approach to check them out. If they speak or reach to pet him, it's all good. Basically the same with other dogs, he encountered a cat in a carrier for the first time during a trip to the Vet for shots this week. It was a large, black cat and was meowing loudly over and over - he was very curious to say the least.

He loves our 10 year old Shih Tzu, can't wait to see him in the morning. The feeling is not quite reciprocated in full, but they are getting along better each day. We three go for walks together just fine, I think that has helped more than anything actually (I've read it often does). Sometimes they even share a daybed and some chew toy time beside each other for a short bit and then chill out for a while.

agingermom

ink-a-licious redhead bully mama
Aug 31, 2011
Washington State
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Arnold Schwarzenegger and Miss Bertha Bacon and Petey Herman (Frenchie)
Arnold and Bertha love people but tend to pack so don't always get along with animals outside of our yard. Bertha is the leader of this :poo: behavior

Petey is a lover of all

MissWaddles13

Jan 17, 2014
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Pork Chop (2009-2019) Bruschi
Miss Pork Chop loves people but not other dogs . She barks at other dogs and doesn't like them to approach her.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Florasaurus

May 16, 2016
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Bluebelle
Marigold loves people. Other dogs... Not so much besides the ones she really gets to know (family members)

dalmatina38

The Stripe Wearing, Broom Wielding, Voodoo Prieste
Community Veteran
Jul 13, 2012
Sierra Vista Arizona
Bulldog(s) Names
Amber and Ruby
Amber is a big teddy bear and loves everyone and everything; Ruby doesn't like anyone, she will bite and I am not sure why. She will also fight with the others so we keep a close eye on her. We don't allow her to interact with anyone when they come to the house. Ruby aka......thug girl!!!

MissWaddles13

Jan 17, 2014
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Pork Chop (2009-2019) Bruschi
Miss Porkchop loves people, children and babies. Dogs not so much .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online