Daily Poll: How Friendly is your Bulldog?

How Friendly is your Bulldog?

• Super Friendly! Loves all humans and other animals!

Votes: 45 73.8%
  • Very Friendly with People, not so much with other dogs/animals...

Votes: 14 23.0%
  • Sort of friendly...

Votes: 2 3.3%
  • Not very friendly...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

TyTysmom

Nov 4, 2014
Katy, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Tyson aka "Ty-Ty"
How Friendly is your Bulldog?

bullypoll.png

OP
TyTysmom

TyTysmom

Nov 4, 2014
Katy, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Tyson aka "Ty-Ty"
Tyson loves everyone and everything. :D

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Lambeau and Cheli both LOVE people... other animals, not s much. Everything that moves, in Cheli's eyes, is a meal/snack :facepalm:

MFrey2012

Feb 2, 2016
Eastern PA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ellie
Tyson loves everyone and everything. :D

SOOOO Does Miss Ellie!! - She want to be EVERYONE'S Best Friend, and she thinks EVERYONE wants to PET her, so she marches herself up to everyone and wiggles her whole self to the ground till the person she is flirting with pets her

Pennyblossom

Mar 4, 2016
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Penny and Bristol
Penny Blossom loves all people other animals not at all -with the exception of our other dogs. Bristol loves all people and all animals.

brutus77

Skinny-Dippin' Smokin' Tidy Bowl Bionic Woman
Jul 18, 2013
Long Island NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus, Frankie, and Jack
Frankie loves everyone and other animals. Brutus not so much... He likes people but hates other dogs. well except his puppy brudder of course.

harveyspecter

Harvey's Executive Assistant
Community Veteran
Aug 5, 2014
Yorba Linda (The OC), California
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Harvey Specter
Harvey loves everyone. Friend/foe, intruders, murderers, everyone.

Well, until you knock on the door and ring the bell, he will let you hear his loud baritone bark warning you to stay away as the household is fully guarded. Now, if you make it inside, he'll probably lick you to death and let you have your way with my stuff.

It is all good.

OP
TyTysmom

TyTysmom

Nov 4, 2014
Katy, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Tyson aka "Ty-Ty"
Harvey loves everyone. Friend/foe, intruders, murderers, everyone.

Well, until you knock on the door and ring the bell, he will let you hear his loud baritone bark warning you to stay away as the household is fully guarded. Now, if you make it inside, he'll probably lick you to death and let you have your way with my stuff.

It is all good.

I'm breaking in just to cuddle with Mr. Harvey! :smoochwink:

Biogirl71

Nov 5, 2010
Cedar Rapids, IA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frank
Frank used to love everyone, including other dogs, but then had a couple of bad run-ins with dogs with irresponsible owners. For a while he loved everyone and dogs smaller than him...however, we recently noticed that since his neutering, he is getting more cranky with other dogs. So I think it is heading towards just loving people and needs to always be an only dog.

1Chumly

Feb 19, 2015
Houston, TX
Country
From England
Bulldog(s) Names
Buster 2013-2023 Monty 6/2010 - 1/2020 Chumly 2002-2014
Monty likes everyone. Other animals... the only one he has had a problem with is my sons elderly Lab when he came to the house and invaded Monty's territory. They got into a fight immediately. We introduced them in the garden but we should have done it out in the street away from the house. He is fine with all the dogs at the vets etc.

Marine91

The New Casper
Staff member
May 15, 2013
Blips and Chitz
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Harlea 5/4/13 - 8/25/22
Harlea hasn't met a person or critter she doesn't like. She is particularly fond of bunny rabbits and loves to sniff and lick them.

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
Dozer and Blossom love anything and everything that moves or breathes. Lol. They especially love snuggles and belly rubs.

natski282

Dog Hoarder
May 27, 2013
Barrys Bay Ont Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Megan = Meg,
Out of all EBN,s I have owned , maybe Diva would not tolerate her back end sniffed which resulted in I will call a correction to the other party , thing was she was defenceless due to her age , or could not back up her dislike , when I got her ( a save ) she was 8 or 9 and showed her breeding age as she was bread the normal amount of times by a breeder from what I understand , from the breeder she went to retire with " a friend " who gave a poop and Diva had to get out of there as My Vet was the one who approached Me about the poor situation Diva was now in . She lived in My home till her death at age 12 , the rest of My guys are in love with everyone and anyone Period , they even like Me go figure. Rosie is of the same wonderful nature ( I have only exp with females and that will not change ) she I find of recent will push with the other dogs we have Odin is infatuated with her as is Dakota , both big males with no issues to back up a correction if a other animal threatens . Rosie was Amazing due to her personality in the Hospital with EVERYONE and was the one finding new people to meet , I was very proud of her and the breed to be honest a perfect hospital visiting breed in My view due to there love of all .

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
Nyala loves anything that moves, feeds her, plays with her, sleeps with her...get my drift?
She is so friendly, it's a pain lollll

Funny, my last dog was the "rip you apart" type and Nyala is "lick you to death" type.

My Otis

Community Veteran
Sep 2, 2013
North Carolina
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Elmo
ELMO LOVES ALL PEOPLE, ELMO DOES NOT LIKE OTHER DOGS. HE GET ALONG WITH TWO OUT OF MY NINE DOGS, BUT WHEN WE TAKE HIM TO THE VET WE HAVE TO KEEP HIM AWAY FROM OTHER DOGS. I DO NOT KNOW WHY HE IS LIKE THIS, HE GREW UP WITH MY 1ST CHIHUAHUA, BUT NOW HE DOES NOT LIKE HER, JUST DO NOT UNDERSTAND.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.