Daily Poll: Have you ever tripped over or stepped on your bulldog?

Have you ever tripped over or stepped on your bulldog?

• All the time!

Votes: 36 85.7%
  • No, not really...

Votes: 6 14.3%

• Total voters

Chubby Wubby

Nov 3, 2014
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Chubbs
No my guy is to big to miss...he follows me around but not right on my heels

Sent from my LGMS631 using Tapatalk

Frankie's Mama

Jul 9, 2014
Muskegon, MI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frank the Tank Bowne AKA "Frankie"
Frankie follows me everywhere!! I am constantly tripping over him.. but.. I wouldn't have it any other way!

CCandMurray

Sep 16, 2015
NY
Country
U.S.
Bulldog(s) Names
Murray
I haven't stepped on but have definitely tripped over Murray! They sneak up on you sometimes :) but I wouldn't have it any other way

May 6, 2016
Near the Saltwater, NC
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Dozer
Well at least I'm not the only one I see from this thread! I have a chronic autoimmune disease that has been working on my vestibular system for almost 17 years now, it also has taken away most of my hearing in my right ear. My balance sucks to say the least, and that is on a good (non vertigo) day. Dozer always has to be close to someone when he is awake, he likes to sneak right behind me while I'm in the kitchen doing prep work or cleaning up / washing things at the sink. I have stepped right on his paws several times and he just looks at me with the tilted head look, so calmly (one of many things I love about EB's after being around and personally having spazzy dogs that overreact, bark at everything / don't even know what they are barking at half the time, etc.). I feel bad though, so I check to make sure he is Ok and he will give me a reassuring lick. I'm kind of used to it because of our 10 year old stomach with eyes and 4 feet, er... I mean Shih Tzu. I swear all that fella really cares about is food, he literally lives to eat. So he is always hanging around the kitchen and has tripped me up more x than I can count.

Dozer is almost 25 lbs now, not quite 4 months old and has taken my feet out from under me a couple of times when he is in "insane mode".

Here is a picture my wife got about 6 weeks ago with him in his Junkyard dog pose -

Junkyard Dog pose.jpeg

oscarmayer

Have Bulldog Will Travel
Staff member
Jan 20, 2016
VA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Lala, Chesty, Winky, Waggles, Moose, and rescue MoJo
especially in my kitchen...where there might be as many as 4 waiting for a spec of what might be food to hit the floor.

sisters3

Oct 29, 2015
Pennsylvania
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
My Girl Joey
OMG YES!!!! And.....she is quiet as a mouse....LIKE BOOM there she is, right behind me in the kitchen as I turn on my heels to grab something from the frig.....That's how Joey has earned the nickname "NINJA BULLY"

agingermom

ink-a-licious redhead bully mama
Aug 31, 2011
Washington State
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Arnold Schwarzenegger and Miss Bertha Bacon and Petey Herman (Frenchie)
I cant even get in my bed without tripping over them to my allotted space

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
Well at least I'm not the only one I see from this thread! I have a chronic autoimmune disease that has been working on my vestibular system for almost 17 years now, it also has taken away most of my hearing in my right ear. My balance sucks to say the least, and that is on a good (non vertigo) day. Dozer always has to be close to someone when he is awake, he likes to sneak right behind me while I'm in the kitchen doing prep work or cleaning up / washing things at the sink. I have stepped right on his paws several times and he just looks at me with the tilted head look, so calmly (one of many things I love about EB's after being around and personally having spazzy dogs that overreact, bark at everything / don't even know what they are barking at half the time, etc.). I feel bad though, so I check to make sure he is Ok and he will give me a reassuring lick. I'm kind of used to it because of our 10 year old stomach with eyes and 4 feet, er... I mean Shih Tzu. I swear all that fella really cares about is food, he literally lives to eat. So he is always hanging around the kitchen and has tripped me up more x than I can count.

Dozer is almost 25 lbs now, not quite 4 months old and has taken my feet out from under me a couple of times when he is in "insane mode".

Here is a picture my wife got about 6 weeks ago with him in his Junkyard dog pose -

View attachment 100473
Love the colour!

Sent from my XT1563 using Tapatalk

Roosi

Apr 9, 2016
Estonia
Country
Estonia
Bulldog(s) Names
Alistair
I stepped on Alistair's toes just 10 minutes ago in kitchen. He was suddenly behind me when I turned. I apologized, he did not say anything.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.