Welcome to English Bulldog News! The #1 forum for the English Bulldog Enthusiast!

REGISTER today to share photos, stories, advice, get help and access member only features and forums.

P.S. Registered members do not see above advertisements!

Poll: Have you ever tripped over or stepped on your bulldog?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Daily Poll: Have you ever tripped over or stepped on your bulldog?

ink-a-licious redhead bully mama Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Arnold Schwarzenegger and Miss Bertha Bacon and Petey Herman (Frenchie)
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Daily Poll: Have you ever tripped over or stepped on your bulldog?

I cant even get in my bed without tripping over them to my allotted space

I'm a good girl, I promise

2. Likes 2BullyMama liked this post
    BullyWood Movie Star helsonwheels's Avatar
    Real Name
    Helene
    Country
    Canada
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Nyala n Duke
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Old School Dropout View Post
    Well at least I'm not the only one I see from this thread! I have a chronic autoimmune disease that has been working on my vestibular system for almost 17 years now, it also has taken away most of my hearing in my right ear. My balance sucks to say the least, and that is on a good (non vertigo) day. Dozer always has to be close to someone when he is awake, he likes to sneak right behind me while I'm in the kitchen doing prep work or cleaning up / washing things at the sink. I have stepped right on his paws several times and he just looks at me with the tilted head look, so calmly (one of many things I love about EB's after being around and personally having spazzy dogs that overreact, bark at everything / don't even know what they are barking at half the time, etc.). I feel bad though, so I check to make sure he is Ok and he will give me a reassuring lick. I'm kind of used to it because of our 10 year old stomach with eyes and 4 feet, er... I mean Shih Tzu. I swear all that fella really cares about is food, he literally lives to eat. So he is always hanging around the kitchen and has tripped me up more x than I can count.

Dozer is almost 25 lbs now, not quite 4 months old and has taken my feet out from under me a couple of times when he is in "insane mode".

Here is a picture my wife got about 6 weeks ago with him in his Junkyard dog pose -

Attachment 100473
    Love the colour!

Sent from my XT1563 using Tapatalk

Real Name
    Ann
    Country
    Estonia
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Alistair
    Likes (Received)

I stepped on Alistair's toes just 10 minutes ago in kitchen. He was suddenly behind me when I turned. I apologized, he did not say anything.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Remove Ads