Daily Poll: Have you ever tripped over or stepped on your bulldog?

Have you ever tripped over or stepped on your bulldog?

• All the time!

Votes: 36 85.7%
  • No, not really...

Votes: 6 14.3%

• Total voters

TyTysmom

Nov 4, 2014
Katy, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Tyson aka "Ty-Ty"
Have you ever tripped over or stepped on your bulldog?
bullypoll.png

OP
TyTysmom

TyTysmom

Nov 4, 2014
Katy, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Tyson aka "Ty-Ty"
Tyson is constantly near me. Right behind me, beside me, and I have nearly killed myself trying not to step on him or tripping over him. He's also head-butted me in the back of my knees if I stopped too quick. Lord I love that boy....he's like my glue.

natski282

Dog Hoarder
May 27, 2013
Barrys Bay Ont Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Megan = Meg,
LOL , she lies under My desk and is now as I write , she lies in the kitchen and watches Me prep dinner, she must be in the wash-room AT ALL times , she is the best birth control chemical free as she sleeps between us , If I get up as I am going to soon and go to couch because I have decided I am in a bad mood today, she follows Me and then lies on my legs and stares up as if to say DaD I love you and I will make it better by being here !
I do not step on her a lot really mostly trip and then there is the other four dogs do not get me started there lol

Marine91

The New Casper
Staff member
May 15, 2013
Blips and Chitz
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Harlea 5/4/13 - 8/25/22
Multiple times a day. I move.... She moves. Usually under my feet.

JennieS

Jun 25, 2013
Florence, KY
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruthie(died 11/27/18) Brutus & Hazel
Constantly. There is always a bully being stepped on, or over, side-stepped, jumped over..You name it. They would be better off if I just wore them as shoes.

KimDe

Jan 6, 2016
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Fezzik
He follows me around everywhere. Right now we have the hallway to the bedroom blocked off. He lays in front of that blocking it off so we have to step over him. This guarantees that we can't sneak past. He's quite the human stalker and ambush predator.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
If not for Maude,I'd never go on a trip!!!!:whistle:

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
No, I haven't tripped over the furballs, but my cat Meeko is always under my feet, and I've either tripped over her, or stepped on her paw or tail.

Biogirl71

Nov 5, 2010
Cedar Rapids, IA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frank
Not really because while Frank is a shadow, he is a lurking shadow and follows a few steps back. Sometimes I have when he is sleeping in the middle of the dark hallway though because he blends in. Luckily his face is white so I notice right before I step on him then go lurching off into the wall to avoid him. Meanwhile he just happily snores away, sleeping in the most inconvenient spots. :heart:

dalmatina38

The Stripe Wearing, Broom Wielding, Voodoo Prieste
Community Veteran
Jul 13, 2012
Sierra Vista Arizona
Bulldog(s) Names
Amber and Ruby
tripped over, stepped on, mowed over by them, ran over by them, all of them at one time or another.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.