Do you have pictures on display of your bully at work?

• Yes!

Votes: 18 66.7%
  • No!

Votes: 6 22.2%
  • I should...

Votes: 3 11.1%

• Total voters

TyTysmom

Nov 4, 2014
Katy, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Tyson aka "Ty-Ty"

bullypoll.png

- - - Updated - - -

But of course, I think I may have more of him than anyone else, husband included. Oops! :eek:

oscarmayer

Have Bulldog Will Travel
Staff member
Jan 20, 2016
VA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Lala, Chesty, Winky, Waggles, Moose, and rescue Peggy(soon to be placed)
I have a close-up of Pippy as my desktop background...this one...

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
sure do.... walls and computer!

natski282

Dog Hoarder
May 27, 2013
Barrys Bay Ont Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Megan = Meg,
As i am retired I do not have to go there any-more

BUT........

As I am Chief cook and bottle washer around here do the vacuum thingy , laundry , plough snow ,stack firewood ect ect ect I figure I can show a certain Bully that always likes to help Me do the laundry !

found the cleansheets 001.JPGfound the cleansheets 002.JPGfound the cleansheets 003.jpg
As i said she takes great effort to fold the clean sheets after hauling them out of the laundry basket , even goes to the loving trouble of quality control and checking that they are soft and smell just right !
The Prettyone has one whole wall of pics of all our guys , as she works for a large Advertising firm often gets asked to bring them for fill in photo shoots in a emergency when something goes wrong , problem with that I am not cheep either are My dogs and I live 4 hrs away from the studio lol

rjisaterp

Community Veteran
Apr 18, 2014
Somewhere in the Universe. Really Maryland.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Cooper, Jewel (April 27, 2013-May 7, 2022-RIPDaddy's Girl) and (Bentley Oct 2013-Dec 2021)
As i am retired I do not have to go there any-more

BUT........

As I am Chief cook and bottle washer around here do the vacuum thingy , laundry , plough snow ,stack firewood ect ect ect I figure I can show a certain Bully that always likes to help Me do the laundry !

View attachment 98697View attachment 98698View attachment 98699
As i said she takes great effort to fold the clean sheets after hauling them out of the laundry basket , even goes to the loving trouble of quality control and checking that they are soft and smell just right !
The Prettyone has one whole wall of pics of all our guys , as she works for a large Advertising firm often gets asked to bring them for fill in photo shoots in a emergency when something goes wrong , problem with that I am not cheep either are My dogs and I live 4 hrs away from the studio lol

Nat...I call it bull supervision. Jewel and Bentley are always supervising me. And remember...bosses are like diapers....always on your butt and usually full of crap. (wording toned down to be G-rated).

Florasaurus

May 16, 2016
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Bluebelle
I work from home. But if I worked in an office I'm sure I would :)

penguinspam

Feb 13, 2016
Poole, UK
Country
United Kingdom
Bulldog(s) Names
Betty
No photos of Betty at work, but to be honest I don't even have pictures of the hubby at work! I do have probably a hundred photos of her on my phone to show off to work colleagues though, haha!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.