Daily Poll: How often do you take pictures of your bully?

How often do you take pictures of your bully?

  • Everyday, multiple times a day!

    Votes: 22 59.5%
  • Every once in a while....

    Votes: 13 35.1%
  • Not often, but I should more....

    Votes: 2 5.4%

  • Total voters
    37

TyTysmom

Moderator
Joined
Nov 4, 2014
Messages
5,474
Reaction score
394
Location
Katy, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Tyson aka "Ty-Ty"
[TABLE="width: 1051"]
[TR]
[TD="width: 1051"]How often do you take pictures of your bully?
bullypoll.webp[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]
 
IMG_4049.webp

All day, everyday for us. LOL This is from yesterday. Sunday relaxing!
 
pretty much every day and worse if I am home all day with them :D
 
Can't. and I miss so much!
 
We only take some a few times a week. :(
 
Just about everyday! I now have more pics of Lockjaw and Penny then I do of my girls! (In my defense, my girls get annoyed everytime I pull the camera out). So I opt for the forever camera friendly fur babies!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
I have more pictures on my phone of Fezzik than of my husband and me.
 
A few times a week...and when I do it's a lot and keep the good ones. Once a week or so I go back delete more. I try to keep a few a month to see the difference between each month as she's still young.
 
I don't do it as often as I used to...probably about 5x/week now. Say cheese. :photo:
 
That's the only thing on my phone is bulldog pictures. Every day.... multiple times a day....


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
I voted every once in a while, but it's actually more than that, but not everyday. I probably take pictures a couple of times a week, and then for all the holidays, their Birthdays, and for the contests.
 
Everyday because it seems like they are always doing something cute that needs to be captured!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top