Do your friends/family/guests like your bulldog?

• Yes, love em'

Votes: 26 78.8%
  • Nope!

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Other (Please explain)

Votes: 6 18.2%

• Total voters

TyTysmom

Nov 4, 2014
Katy, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Tyson aka "Ty-Ty"

bullypoll.png

punky

Mar 19, 2010
washington, west virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
porkchop, abbey, gucci and rocky,
most of my family love them but some of distant family will tell me i'm crazy for picking that breed with all the issues and i tell them they aren't much different then other dogs if you take care of them and have a good bloodline breed.. i think they are just jealous.. lol..

KimDe

Jan 6, 2016
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Fezzik
Yes, but right now he has problems with humping the guests. So we are trying to train him out of it.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
I swear people come to visit them, not us :D

brutus77

Skinny-Dippin' Smokin' Tidy Bowl Bionic Woman
Jul 18, 2013
Long Island NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus, Frankie, and Jack
Most everyone loves them, some family make faces like at christmas when the boys are trying to sit with them and they are making faces and are all slobbered up, I just say sorry you are on their couch and in their home.

cefe13

Sep 12, 2013
Country
Sweden
Bulldog(s) Names
Castor (2013-2021 RIP)
Most people we know like Castor although he probably likes them more!

CCandMurray

Sep 16, 2015
NY
Country
U.S.
Bulldog(s) Names
Murray
Almost everyone loves Murray, Murray loves everyone. One of my nephews who is a toddler gets scared of Murray because I haven't quite mastered how to get Murray not to jump when he gets excited and they're about the same size and Murray thinks he's playing, my nephew runs away scared :(

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
It's a love/hate thing… unfortunately my pups LOVE everyone that comes in, and they completely forget their training :ohmy: They like to jump up on everyone, and it's getting out of control… I'm hoping to work w/our trainer to help them keep their manners.

JennieS

Jun 25, 2013
Florence, KY
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruthie(died 11/27/18) Brutus & Hazel
Everyone seems to accept them as our family but there are a select few that could do with out them. But, those people that matter, don't mind, and the people that mind, don't matter. I like my doggies and i know that is all that Ruthie and brutus care about!

Biogirl71

Nov 5, 2010
Cedar Rapids, IA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frank
Yes, I think they do. My family loves Frank and has been happy to bullysit him, especially my younger brothers. I think our friends love Frank but they also know not to say anything if they didn't. :lol:

michaelsbroly

Nov 20, 2015
Hempstead, Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Broly
Yes everyone that sees our broly love him, and he loves the attention. Seems like he shows more excitement when guests come over, than when we come home. Smh I guess he forgets who feeds him lol.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.