Do your friends/family/guests like your bulldog?

Do your friends/family/guests like your bulldog?

• Yes, love em'

Votes: 26 78.8%
  • Nope!

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Other (Please explain)

Votes: 6 18.2%

• Total voters

Frith

Mar 15, 2016
ME
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frith
I have strangers stopping and saying hi to my dog--they know her name, because they met her weeks ago in the pet store, at the auto mechanics, out side the grocery store. She is a total social diva.

sisters3

Oct 29, 2015
Pennsylvania
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
My Girl Joey
OMG LOVE LOVE LOVE to the point I am like "Ummmmm, I am here too you know" Training Joey was way easier than training the normal visitors to our home (and its visitors everyday) "don't let her jump on you" "come and see me first" "Joey is not allowed to play with your hands" "Please ignore Joey until she is sitting" Uggggggg training humans is SO MUCH HARDER than training Joey :) LOVE THEM ALL ........

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
I have strangers stopping and saying hi to my dog--they know her name, because they met her weeks ago in the pet store, at the auto mechanics, out side the grocery store. She is a total social diva.

Awwwwa....

penguinspam

Feb 13, 2016
Poole, UK
Country
United Kingdom
Bulldog(s) Names
Betty
Since we've gotten Betty 2 months ago, we've had tons of people over to see her, she has a busier social life than we do...Everyone loves her after meeting her pretty much, but our friend's girlfriend came by to pick him up after he'd been watching the rugby and having a few beers with my mister and she was scared of Betty (she thinks bulldogs look mean)! I was really surprised because she's talked about wanting a dog herself (border terrier) and I just assume everyone who loves dogs will love any dog, but thinking about it I guess Betty might look a bit scary if you didn't know her. She's quite muscled in the shoulders, but she's such a submissive girl and my baby I never thought anyone could possibly be afraid of her! But overall, everyone who meets her loves her to bits, no reason not to :)

harveyspecter

Harvey's Executive Assistant
Community Veteran
Aug 5, 2014
Yorba Linda (The OC), California
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Harvey Specter
Haha, Betty is like this as well, if someone pets her at the dog park, I swear she would just go home with them. Loves any attention!

yup the typical attributes of a bulldog. One time, a UPS driver made a delivery and Harvey just dash inside his truck. If no one was around, that bulldog would have been long gone unless of course the UPS driver gets a little dash of guilt and will attempt to find his owner. LOL. It is all good.

My Otis

Community Veteran
Sep 2, 2013
North Carolina
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Elmo
Yes, Elmo is very much liked, by the post man, ups guy, electrician, and construction worker, They all love to pat him and tell Elmo he is so Beautiful. Elmo loves everyone 2 legged that is, not the 4 legged ones.

natski282

Dog Hoarder
May 27, 2013
Barrys Bay Ont Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Megan = Meg,
Oh My yes like someone else said think they all visit to see the pack rather then us , I live outside a very small northern town , and even there we can block the side walk when Rosie and I go for walk about , that said when i go walk about with Odin they all get off the side walk and let us pass lol if they only knew him lol just a big poof !

RalphieBoy

Community Veteran
Jul 1, 2014
Tennessee
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Emmitt
1-Nope= Ralphie. Guest, strangers, Dog stores, Lowe's all love the boys. Family do not. The boys gets so excited when people come over. But they slobber, fart at the worst times, wipe the butt and etc. Weesie and I are normally late due to one in and one outside. We arrive late and leave early to family events. The family does not like that they tie us down. But I am honest. That's one of the reasons we got two.

Chunky White

Chunky's Chauffeur
Aug 13, 2015
Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chunky White
Everyone seems to love chunky but most complain because he sheds on them even though I brush him twice a day. He also jumps up on people but he is more gentle about it now and doesn't bowl them over now. LOL

The one niece likes him but she screams when he gets close and that makes him excited. She's not allowed over!! HAHA

Cali Doll

Community Veteran
Nov 20, 2014
Northern VA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella
I said yes, but the truth is most love her, not all.

My family isn't as enthralled with her, but all of my friends love her. Of course, last week she dived-bombed on top of my friend's head. :evil: Said friend was NOT amused, so who knows anymore. LOL

*sigh* My crazy girl.

ChrisRN

Flip'n'bullies stole my heart!
Jan 10, 2013
Muskegon, Michigan, United States
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Mabel (20??-2017) Ariel
Mabel has a fan club! All our visitors love her. She is extremely affectionate. When I call in a pizza order for delivery, the first words out of the girl's mouth are, "How's Mabel?"

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.