Daily Poll: Who cares for your bulldog when you're away?

Who cares for your bulldog when you're away?

• Family member or friend

Votes: 13 59.1%
  • Boarding Kennel

Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Pet Sitter

Votes: 5 22.7%
  • Other (Please explain)

Votes: 2 9.1%

• Total voters

Ftse 100

Bully lov'in wonder from down under
Mar 25, 2012
Qld Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Ftse
At home we take FTSE everywhere we go if possible, but when we go overseas like we are at the moment he always went to my daughters house which to tell the truth was a nightmare I would always wake up to a text telling me what a naughty boy he is but this year our friends came to our house and are staying with FTSE and now I get messages telling me how lovely a boy FTSE is and pictures everyday which has made our holiday more relaxed so far even thou we are only on day three.

I have his meals cooked and his kibble bagged up for each day his daily treat is ready and his heart worm tab for April 1st and a schedule written up but Leanne is the best stand in Mummy for FTSE she will give him heaps of love and I heard FTSE has been sharing her bed.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
We have an awesome petsitter and we also have my sister... Only when we can not take them with us

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
What a coincidence that you're asking THIS question on today's poll! 'Cuz I just got through writing up 4 pages of instructions to the pet sitter who will be watching the boys from this Sunday until Wed while I'm in Las Vegas. She'll be doing overnight visits which entails coming at 7pm and leaving at 7am the next day. Then she'll do her usual 15min middle of the day breaks too. So many things to let her know though but it felt good to get everything written down.

brutus77

Skinny-Dippin' Smokin' Tidy Bowl Bionic Woman
Jul 18, 2013
Long Island NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus, Frankie, and Jack
We have a wonderful sitter who moves right into our home so the boys routine is not disrupted. She came very highly recommended with bulldog sitting experience. While we were on our 10 day cruise last year, I got updates everday with go pro video of the boys playing and having a great time. I feel very relaxed leaving them with her. They absolutely adore her and she has no qualms about their daily maintenance either! Score!!

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
Well I baby sit my sons dogs when they go on vacation or weekends etc. So if I need a place for Nyala, it's payback time. Lol... Nyala is new to all of us as I had my GS last year which nobody was able to babysit him cause of his aggressiveness towards other dogs. Only the RCMP /bylaw kept him. So this is so new to us having a gentle dog like Nyala. I would never prevent myself going somewhere cause of my GS. I searched high n low and found the police kennels are great places for your pets. They really do take care of them.

Going on a road trip end of April and I will be bringing Nyala with me. Yes I have my sons to babysit Missy if I can't bring her. Im lucky for the boys being there. :)

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.