Daily Poll: How do you cool your bulldog down in the summer months?

How do you cool your bulldog down in the summer months?

• Water, Water, Water...

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Ice chips...

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Fan...

Votes: 3 9.1%
  • Other, please explain....

Votes: 17 51.5%

• Total voters
OP
TyTysmom

TyTysmom

Nov 4, 2014
Katy, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Tyson aka "Ty-Ty"
I voted other because Joey was just a baby at the end of the summer. BUT THANKS TO THIS THREAD I am now looking at misting systems, cooling jacket, and pad for the car. Joey goes everywhere with me that she can, errands, etc. I guess that has to stop now due to the heat. I have central air that has been on for days now. Joey will be going on vacation with us, of course, and I WILL be prepared. I guess the walks must end now unless early in the morning, right???

We do early morning walks & late evening during the summers. It's way too hot here during summer! I use a cooling collar on Tyson during the summer - it's basically an ice pack you grab and insert into the collar. It melts down their chest to keep them cool. When we come back in, I take it out and throw it right back in the freezer. I also carry water on me during summer months ;)

sisters3

Oct 29, 2015
Pennsylvania
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
My Girl Joey
We do early morning walks & late evening during the summers. It's way too hot here during summer! I use a cooling collar on Tyson during the summer - it's basically an ice pack you grab and insert into the collar. It melts down their chest to keep them cool. When we come back in, I take it out and throw it right back in the freezer. I also carry water on me during summer months ;)

Thank you Jessica! Cooling collar, several, are now on the list! THANK YOU !!!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.