Daily Poll: Where is your bulldog's favorite place to snooze?

Where is your bulldog's favorite place to snooze?

• On their/your bed...

Votes: 11 35.5%
  • On the couch....

Votes: 9 29.0%
  • On the floor/carpet/tile...

Votes: 3 9.7%
  • Other... please explain...

Votes: 8 25.8%

• Total voters

TyTysmom

Nov 4, 2014
Katy, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Tyson aka "Ty-Ty"
Where is your bulldog's favorite place to snooze?

bullypoll.png

JennieS

Jun 25, 2013
Florence, KY
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruthie(died 11/27/18) Brutus & Hazel
Ruthie loves to snooze in Brutus' bed and brutus loves to snooze wherever there is a person he can snuggle up to. If no person, he likes the bench by the window since he's neighborhood watch.

Opie CHL

Dec 4, 2012
Patchogue, NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chumley and Hershey
chumleys a night wanderer..spends a few hours on a blanket by my bed...then a few on a chair in the den..then a few on the living room recliner. Then the cycle starts over. In the summer he likes the cool hardwood floor at night.
Hershey stays on the couch all night..except when he hears something outside...or a radiator make noise..or my son coming home at 2am...

OP
TyTysmom

TyTysmom

Nov 4, 2014
Katy, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Tyson aka "Ty-Ty"
If we are not home........bed.... IMG_3656.JPG
If we are home during the day.... in any piece of sun :) IMG_3698.JPG
In the evenings.......right next to either of us.....Ty&Daddy.jpg

natski282

Dog Hoarder
May 27, 2013
Barrys Bay Ont Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Megan = Meg,
LOL where ever I am, Rosie has taken to sleeping well spooning with me recently , she must be touching I find also on my foot if she is warm and on the floor or lying on my legs on top of the covers , she will sleep on Odin also if he is ON ME or part of Me that seems to be a competition of sorts recently no growling or fighting for the spot none of that they have to be touching is all . I love it to be honest there warm on cold nights and if Rosie stops snoring i wake up if i move she wakes up so it is a good partnership lol
The Prettyone calls them birth control !

CCandMurray

Sep 16, 2015
NY
Country
U.S.
Bulldog(s) Names
Murray
Murray likes to sleep usually in my bed by my legs, sometimes on top of my legs which isn't super comfy for me! He's a bed hog :) but I love him!

Ftse 100

Bully lov'in wonder from down under
Mar 25, 2012
Qld Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Ftse
In the day under my desk in the office, I have closed him in there on a occasion or two and looked everywhere for him then think of looking in there and he will be fast asleep under the desk.
At night he goes from the lounge to me to the coffee table to the floor back to the lounge and so on until I put him to bed in his pen which I really want to get hi out of by the just sits there and groans to go in.

Karen100

Apr 14, 2014
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Sadie,Taylor,Gatsby
IMG_20160307_093146.jpg Gatsby loves to get inside his bed and sleep,sleep sleep LOL

Marine91

The New Casper
Staff member
May 15, 2013
Blips and Chitz
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Harlea 5/4/13 - 8/25/22
Pretty much wherever she feels like at that moment. During the day though she is usually on her bed that is in her play pen so she can look out the window as I am in that room as well. Occasionally she will snooze on the couch as well.

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
chumleys a night wanderer..spends a few hours on a blanket by my bed...then a few on a chair in the den..then a few on the living room recliner. Then the cycle starts over. In the summer he likes the cool hardwood floor at night.
Hershey stays on the couch all night..except when he hears something outside...or a radiator make noise..or my son coming home at 2am...

OH I can relate… remember when my son set off the house alarm to go outside and smoke?!! He had his headphones on so loud he couldn't hear the house alarm… I was ready to KILL HIM :yell:

- - - Updated - - -

View attachment 96462 Gatsby loves to get inside his bed and sleep,sleep sleep LOL

This is the cutest pic… Lol As snug as a bug in a rug…

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
wherever I am or the next best thing... a patch of sunlight

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.