Daily poll: Does your bulldog hump things?

Does your bulldog hump things?

• Yes (please explain)

Votes: 20 57.1%
  • No of course not!

Votes: 15 42.9%

• Total voters

BuddercupKelly

Jan 5, 2014
Citrus County, FL
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Dozer
Dozer rarely humps, but when he does, it's because he is overexcited because someone is playing in the floor with him and being very, very rowdy. I play in the floor with him every evening, but he doesn't do that. I think because ours is a fetch kind of game. However, if I start getting rough with him, chewing on him and rolling him around, then he will start humping after we've played a while.

Evilo

Nov 10, 2015
Leitrim, Ireland
Country
Ireland
Bulldog(s) Names
George Bentley
I think it might be easier if he did hump things compared to what he does.
He sits right down on his bum (tail hidden) and lifts his hind legs off the floor and barks in the most high pitched manner till it's over which can take about 5 mins it's very difficult to listen to.
He is being neutered next week hope it helps.

LeleNY

Dec 1, 2015
NY
Country
UNITED STATES
Bulldog(s) Names
Big (Notorious B.I.G.)
Does my legs count as "things"? :rolleyes:

(I say a firm NO several times, but he's as stubborn as a bulldog! lol)

rjisaterp

Community Veteran
Apr 18, 2014
Somewhere in the Universe. Really Maryland.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Cooper, Jewel (April 27, 2013-May 7, 2022-RIPDaddy's Girl) and (Bentley Oct 2013-Dec 2021)
My Abbey has been humping our newest and youngest dog Rocky,, he is the only male.. i am assuming she is doing this to let him know that she is the queen of the house.. not sure because its something she has just started doing.. i don't know if shes trying to come into heat or why.. he thinks shes playing.. he loves to play.. she's a silly dog..

Dominetris!

Jersey

Community Veteran
May 19, 2013
South Carolina
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jersey
I think it might be easier if he did hump things compared to what he does.
He sits right down on his bum (tail hidden) and lifts his hind legs off the floor and barks in the most high pitched manner till it's over which can take about 5 mins it's very difficult to listen to.
He is being neutered next week hope it helps.

Snort!!!!! (Pardon me.....) LMAO!!

Evilo

Nov 10, 2015
Leitrim, Ireland
Country
Ireland
Bulldog(s) Names
George Bentley
Snort!!!!! (Pardon me.....) LMAO!!

You are pardoned �� It sounds funny when I read it back now too.
I was wrong though that wasn't his problem he had tail pocket infection and has now also had his tail amputated so neutering surgery was a bit of a waste.

Pennyblossom

Mar 4, 2016
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Penny and Bristol
Yes The little one does. She is spayed and she started after that and does it to my other bulldog (also a girl) she sniffs her ears, and then tries to do it to her head and the other one just lays there like really this again?

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.