Daily poll: Does your bulldog hump things?

Does your bulldog hump things?

• Yes (please explain)

Votes: 20 57.1%
  • No of course not!

Votes: 15 42.9%

• Total voters

rjisaterp

Community Veteran
Apr 18, 2014
Somewhere in the Universe. Really Maryland.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Cooper, Jewel (April 27, 2013-May 7, 2022-RIPDaddy's Girl) and (Bentley Oct 2013-Dec 2021)
Yes, but my guys are confused, lol. My female Blossom humps her brother sometimes, and Dozer doesn't hump, but he squats to pee like a girl instead of lifting his leg. Lol

Bentley is like your Dozer. He tags by rubbing up against the object. I told him that was not the way to tag an object...but I guess I am glad because he hasn't tagged anything in the house (yet).

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
Walter humps is stages… sometimes he does it a lot and other times hardly at all. He humped Willow for the first day that we got her, but obviously she could've cared less… SHE is in charge now!!! LMAO!!!

rjisaterp

Community Veteran
Apr 18, 2014
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Cooper, Jewel (April 27, 2013-May 7, 2022-RIPDaddy's Girl) and (Bentley Oct 2013-Dec 2021)
Walter humps is stages… sometimes he does it a lot and other times hardly at all. He humped Willow for the first day that we got her, but obviously she could've cared less… SHE is in charge now!!! LMAO!!!

Yes..Jewel just sits down.

Sheena

Community Veteran
May 18, 2013
Northwest Indiana
Country
United states
Bulldog(s) Names
Daisy
Daisy only humps me... And its for attenion. Like if Im on the phone and I am not giving her 100% she will hump my leg.

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
Rumors are that @rjisaterp is losing his eyesight......

The :evil: made me say that!

rjisaterp

Community Veteran
Apr 18, 2014
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
This is the humpty-dumpty marathon post. C'mon...let's hear your stories. We know they're out there.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

punky

Mar 19, 2010
washington, west virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
porkchop, abbey, gucci and rocky,
My Abbey has been humping our newest and youngest dog Rocky,, he is the only male.. i am assuming she is doing this to let him know that she is the queen of the house.. not sure because its something she has just started doing.. i don't know if shes trying to come into heat or why.. he thinks shes playing.. he loves to play.. she's a silly dog..

brutus77

Skinny-Dippin' Smokin' Tidy Bowl Bionic Woman
Jul 18, 2013
Long Island NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus, Frankie, and Jack
Brutus and Frankie like to hump their puppy sister! It is quite hysterical, they have no idea what they are doing. Brutus looks like he is having a seizure and Frankie isn't much better. The poor girl is old so I always stop them.

Miss Charlotte

Jan 31, 2015
Elizabeth,NJ
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Charlotte
Brutus and Frankie like to hump their puppy sister! It is quite hysterical, they have no idea what they are doing. Brutus looks like he is having a seizure and Frankie isn't much better. The poor girl is old so I always stop them.

ROFL!!! Cracking me up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rjisaterp

Community Veteran
Apr 18, 2014
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
My Abbey has been humping our newest and youngest dog Rocky,, he is the only male.. i am assuming she is doing this to let him know that she is the queen of the house.. not sure because its something she has just started doing.. i don't know if shes trying to come into heat or why.. he thinks shes playing.. he loves to play.. she's a silly dog..

She is turning into a concubine. Shame on her.

rjisaterp

Community Veteran
Apr 18, 2014
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names

Yeah met too. I turn into goofy myself. :excited:

Chunky White

Chunky's Chauffeur
Aug 13, 2015
Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chunky White
Chunky is 8 months and intact and doesn't hump but the old red rocket stick out frequently. He might hump in the privacy of his bedroom though lol

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.