Daily poll: Does your bulldog hump things?

Does your bulldog hump things?

• Yes (please explain)

Votes: 20 57.1%
  • No of course not!

Votes: 15 42.9%

• Total voters

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Daily poll: Does your bulldog hump things? :w00t:

bullypoll.png

Marine91

The New Casper
Staff member
May 15, 2013
Blips and Chitz
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Harlea 5/4/13 - 8/25/22
No poll but yep she likes to hump her big stuffies like the dog and the duck from the movie Click.

OP
D

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Both Buster and Elsa hump things. Buster has 2 toy stuffed bulldogs that he gets very romantic with and Elsa humps my wife's leg.

I'm not sure why Elsa does she's a female. I've heard it's a dominating thing but she's blind and knows it's her mom she's doing it too :mellow:

KimDe

Jan 6, 2016
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Fezzik
He is 9 months and has only humped a couple of times. We squashed that quickly. He is intact but just mostly is sitting when he gets excited. He is not allowed to have a bed because he chews it up.

So my answer was no (surprisingly).

bella100

Community Veteran
Sep 7, 2011
Mississippi
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella, Dooley, and Bentley
they better not thats nasty haha they better do where nobody sees if they do! lol

boxorox

Jul 2, 2014
Wisconsin
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruby
Ruby humps her favorite stuffed animals....the bigger and furrier, the better. Past favorites include: An Orangutan, a Gorilla, "Bear"(from Bear in the Big Blue House).....She currently humps a giant Eyeore. From tme to time, she tries to hump a little "Horton"(from Horton Hears a Who)....though that is gross. He's too little, and has a trunk. She has a giant Duck which was on purpose...I thought for sure she would love to hump-a-duck, but he is too squishy and Ruby can't breath when she tries to mount it.
Not sure why she does it, but is harmless and hilarious...she never tries to hump people or furniture.
I do not encourage it...but I don't discourage it either. My daughters do though!
I hope that wasn't too much information.

natski282

Dog Hoarder
May 27, 2013
Barrys Bay Ont Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Megan = Meg,
Yes and it is a first for Me to have a female do it , Rosie only does it when in high excitement times like having a dog pack play time meaning one after another playing with her , she has only done it 2 or 3 times but was a surprise to Me

Opie CHL

Dec 4, 2012
Patchogue, NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chumley and Hershey
Here's something confusing:
Chum isn't neutered and he rarely humps..Hershey has been fixed yet humps many things including Chumley..As some here on EBN know Hersheys gender was questioned during his first few months...vet thought he had both sex organs...turns out he is a male with a condition called hyospadia. He has a penis yet looks like he has a vagina...
i guess a simple yes would answer the poll question but there's so much more to Hershey my little Hermaphrodite!

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
Nope! We lucked out there. When Vegas was 5 months old he straddled a friend who was laying on the floor and he peed on him. Other than that....nope.

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
Yes, but my guys are confused, lol. My female Blossom humps her brother sometimes, and Dozer doesn't hump, but he squats to pee like a girl instead of lifting his leg. Lol

rjisaterp

Community Veteran
Apr 18, 2014
Somewhere in the Universe. Really Maryland.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Cooper, Jewel (April 27, 2013-May 7, 2022-RIPDaddy's Girl) and (Bentley Oct 2013-Dec 2021)
Bentley will hump just about anything but mainly Jewel. I keep telling him he only gets 1,000 of those then he will go blind. As a matter of fact just the other daily, Bentley was on his back in the middle of the yard and I thought maybe he was dead. But no, I walked up to him quietly...Bentley says "shhhhhh" and pointed up to the sky to the circling predator. I just LMAO. What a smart puppy. :ROFL: But you still get 1,000 of those.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.