Daily poll: Have you ever given your bully something to eat and have really regretted it?

Have you ever given your bully something to eat and have really regretted it?

• Yes (please explain)

Votes: 10 41.7%
  • No

Votes: 14 58.3%

• Total voters

rjisaterp

Community Veteran
Apr 18, 2014
Somewhere in the Universe. Really Maryland.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Cooper, Jewel (April 27, 2013-May 7, 2022-RIPDaddy's Girl) and (Bentley Oct 2013-Dec 2021)
What are you giving her now for treats and just in general?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Per the vet, we can give treats as long as the fat content is less than 10%. Fromms has a Liver and Cranberry treat that has 5% fat. They also make a Lamb and Lentil biscuit that is 5% as well.

And today is Jewel's Birthday...she is now 3 years old.

Brian Karn

May 6, 2016
Bad bad gassy dog.

7bc3d706127752245a97a382b4092bb2.jpg

oscarmayer

Have Bulldog Will Travel
Staff member
Jan 20, 2016
VA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Lala, Chesty, Winky, Waggles, Moose, and rescue MoJo
Dozer was getting on in years and his teeth were in need of cleaning but he was not a candidate for General anethstesia. We tried brushing a few times to no avail. So knowing how much he enjoyed chewing Nylabones I gave him a large Greenie.
Crunch gulp. It was gone. I worried for days if that thing would cause obstruction. Never did but I'll never give one of those again.

cefe13

Sep 12, 2013
Country
Sweden
Bulldog(s) Names
Castor (2013-2021 RIP)
Yes on advice from the vet I gave him a pigs ear when he was a baby for his teething luckily I never let him have it when I wasn't home as he chocked on it and I had to get it out of his throat and I don't think the vet liked what I said to them

We too gave Castor a pig's ear once and in a sec it got slippery and he almost swallowed it. Very scary and I'm happy we managed to get it out quickly.

Ftse 100

Bully lov'in wonder from down under
Mar 25, 2012
Qld Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Ftse
We too gave Castor a pig's ear once and in a sec it got slippery and he almost swallowed it. Very scary and I'm happy we managed to get it out quickly.

yeah very quickly I don't think I have ever panicked as much as getting that out of Ftse's throat I told the vet they should not recommend them as they are dangerous but that went in one ear and out the other.

Most Reactions