Daily poll: What do you like best about EBN?

What do you like best about EBN?

• interacting with fellow bulldog lovers

Votes: 2 5.6%
  • the pics!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • all of the info and tips

Votes: 5 13.9%
  • the contests

• the daily poll!

• all of the above

Votes: 26 72.2%
  • Other (please explain)

Votes: 3 8.3%

• Total voters

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
What do you like best about EBN?
bullypoll.png

Marine91

The New Casper
Staff member
May 15, 2013
Blips and Chitz
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Harlea 5/4/13 - 8/25/22
Shame on Tapatalk for not showing the poll options. Lol. Anyhow I like all of the friends that I have made and people I have met because of the site which is odd for a forum. Many of which I consider extended family even though we haven't met face to face yet.

natski282

Dog Hoarder
May 27, 2013
Barrys Bay Ont Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Megan = Meg,
I wanted to add , Its the people here yep we all love our Bullies very much , but it really is the people here that come to the site that make you want to continue to come back to the site and learn more or help others out that are new and need help with this wonderful breed . just my 2 cents .

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
I agree with everyone above, it's the people who make this site who are always willing to give advice, answer your questions and share their experiences. I love everyone's bullies, and the pictures that everyone shares, the contests are fun. I have learned so much from everyone on here, and I hope I have helped people as well. This site is definitely like an extended family and I feel close to the members on here. This is a great site. Thank you Lisa.

brutus77

Skinny-Dippin' Smokin' Tidy Bowl Bionic Woman
Jul 18, 2013
Long Island NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus, Frankie, and Jack
I love EBN because I feel everyone here truly care about each other and our babies! I have never belonged to anything like this before.

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
The friends I have made on EBN show me more love/concern than any "in person" people I have known. You all,I believe have saved my life,literally!!

TyTysmom

Nov 4, 2014
Katy, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Tyson aka "Ty-Ty"
Love the support, and love from the site. You can always find a helping hand or even just a place to vent. Also, #1, we all understand the OCD love for the breed.

brutus77

Skinny-Dippin' Smokin' Tidy Bowl Bionic Woman
Jul 18, 2013
Long Island NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus, Frankie, and Jack
Love the support, and love from the site. You can always find a helping hand or even just a place to vent. Also, #1, we all understand the OCD love for the breed.
I love the new pic of the very distinguished looking Mr. Tyson! :luv:

Texas Carol

Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN
Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus & Cami live in Heaven
Is this a trick question?!!

Best people I've ever known.

Best bullies to look at.

Best experience & knowledge.

Best site EVER.

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
the FRIENDS I've made b/c of EBN is astounding! I mean, who makes friends anymore in her middle-age years?! :w00t: Thank you, EBN!

NewEnglandBully

Poopah Scoopah
Community Veteran
Dec 29, 2013
Massachusetts
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Sebastion (Sea Bass)
I have tears in my eyes reading all of the above :tissue:

I couldn't agree more about the love, sense of quality friendships, support <-that's HUGE and advice!! Where else can one go to post a pic of their baby AND vent about the trauma of - oh,say...a hubby's kidney stone experience?!! :heart:
:lubu::tissue::heart::heart::heart:

natski282

Dog Hoarder
May 27, 2013
Barrys Bay Ont Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Megan = Meg,
I am going to say , My Prettyone and I have had a scary time this last couple of months and still ongoing , this might sound stupid or corny but this was the place I came to in time of help or maybe need also other then My wonderful bulldog life . There is a reason for that this is a special place and I think for us it has developed into far more then just a wonderful bulldog site . Pretty cool place for us all and I am so happy it was here to be honest . Thanks too all for this place .

NewEnglandBully

Poopah Scoopah
Community Veteran
Dec 29, 2013
Massachusetts
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Sebastion (Sea Bass)
I am going to say , My Prettyone and I have had a scary time this last couple of months and still ongoing , this might sound stupid or corny but this was the place I came to in time of help or maybe need also other then My wonderful bulldog life . There is a reason for that this is a special place and I think for us it has developed into far more then just a wonderful bulldog site . Pretty cool place for us all and I am so happy it was here to be honest . Thanks too all for this place .
:tissue:

Most Reactions