Daily poll: What do you like best about EBN?

What do you like best about EBN?

• interacting with fellow bulldog lovers

Votes: 2 5.6%
  • the pics!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • all of the info and tips

Votes: 5 13.9%
  • the contests

• the daily poll!

• all of the above

Votes: 26 72.2%
  • Other (please explain)

Votes: 3 8.3%

• Total voters

My Otis

Community Veteran
Sep 2, 2013
North Carolina
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Elmo
All of the Above, I Love all of you and your Bulldogs. You guys are the best friends ever. I was Blessed to find this Wonderful EBN, so much information and support and true love for each other. Love, Susan and Elmo

CCandMurray

Sep 16, 2015
NY
Country
U.S.
Bulldog(s) Names
Murray
All of the above indeed! You guys are the best! This is an awesome community with a lot of genuinely wonderful people, certainly the only ones in my life who understand my bully neuroses :) honestly every little hiccup I've run into with Murray so far you guys have been there right along the way to talk me down when I freak out that something terrible is going to happen or need some advice to seeing pictures of everyone's bullies and getting to know you all more. We found each other over our mutual bully love but the community really is so much more than that and I feel so fortunate to have found this site and all of you :)

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
I would vote for all of the above, but to me one stands out above all, and that is choice #1, interacting with fellow bulldog lovers. There is many things that make EBN fun, great, creative, and just an awesome forum full of information, but it is the members/bulldog lovers that make it these things so that is my pick!

Love you all to the moon and back! :grouphug:

My second pick would be smilies! :rofl:

bella100

Community Veteran
Sep 7, 2011
Mississippi
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella, Dooley, and Bentley
i like every single thing about it!! i love this place!! :w00t:

schimpfy

The yabba dabba do donkey swattin' broom swingin'
Community Veteran
Feb 10, 2014
Vancouver British Columbia
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Chance
All the above works but when i first joined it was for the information and how best I could do for Chance then it became that and the fellow bulldog members, enjoyed the contests and polls. Today I pressed other because there are some very special people here that I have grown to LOVE in my own way, I wonder how they are, worry about them and their families. I have gotten such huge support here other than bully related that has blown me away and gave me faith in mankind, recharged my battery and helped me help others.
Another reason is I love to be of help and offer support when I can - that should be included on the next poll because I have the feeling there are a lot of us that love to do that as well. This is a safe haven for me and a place I highly recommend to people.
Thank you one and all for making this site what it is, keep up the fantastic work and keep loving one another - Love you :yes:

Ftse 100

Bully lov'in wonder from down under
Mar 25, 2012
Qld Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Ftse
I voted other as I love all the above but most of all Lisa for creating this wonderful forum, I have made so many friends and some truly amazing friends who are like my family here on EBN we keep in touch in the real world along with on here at EBN.

We are all here for each other in times of need, when we are in pain and when we are grieved from losing someone or our babies and also to welcome the new ones into the world.

Just one big happy family and I love you all even thou I'm over the other side of the world.

NewEnglandBully

Poopah Scoopah
Community Veteran
Dec 29, 2013
Massachusetts
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Sebastion (Sea Bass)
I would vote for all of the above, but to me one stands out above all, and that is choice #1, interacting with fellow bulldog lovers. There is many things that make EBN fun, great, creative, and just an awesome forum full of information, but it is the members/bulldog lovers that make it these things so that is my pick!

Love you all to the moon and back! :grouphug:

My second pick would be smilies! :rofl:
"To the moon and back"!! and "smilies" xo

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online