DAILY POLL: What did you give your bulldog for Christmas?

What did you give your bulldog for Christmas?

• Bone(s)

Votes: 8 34.8%
  • Stuffie(s)

Votes: 9 39.1%
  • Ball(s)

Votes: 11 47.8%
  • Treat(s)

Votes: 6 26.1%
  • Food(s)

Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Leash/Collar/Harness(s)

Votes: 2 8.7%
  • Clothes

Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Rawhides/Pig Ears/Bully Sticks

• A kiss

Votes: 10 43.5%
  • Nothing, everyday is Christmas for them!

• Total voters

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
What did you give your bulldog for Christmas? :christmas6:

bullypoll.png

PLEASE NOTE: PLEASE EXPLAIN WHAT ALL YOU GAVE AND WHAT FAMILY AND OR FRIENDS GAVE THEM IF ANY - MULTIPLE CHOICE POLL OF COURSE :christmas17:

cefe13

Sep 12, 2013
Country
Sweden
Bulldog(s) Names
Castor (2013-2021 RIP)
Castor got a stuffed bone that he really liked and then we have this big meat bone waiting for him in the fridge.

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
they both got tons of kisses from their mommy. Honestly, they have more than enough toys and were spoiled silly by many of their aunts and uncles :yes:

punky

Mar 19, 2010
washington, west virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
porkchop, abbey, gucci and rocky,
rocky, porkchop, gucci and abbey, got squeaky toys, treats and lots of kisses.. oh , wait that's:inlove: what they got me..:christmas18:

CCandMurray

Sep 16, 2015
NY
Country
U.S.
Bulldog(s) Names
Murray
Murray got a new antler and a few different balls and a stuffed reindeer and bone. He was so cute with them he played all morning and day and didn't nap so he was pretty wiped out today!

Ftse 100

Bully lov'in wonder from down under
Mar 25, 2012
Qld Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Ftse
I bought FTSE a giant stuffie that talks it repeats what you say and I thought every time you touched the paw it repeated what you had said the first time but no it wipes it after saying it once and I thought I would sing the song I sing to FTSE every morning so that didn't go to plan and you wouldn't believe it FTSE was scared stiff of it so I took it back to the shop so he ended. Up with kisses from mummy instead

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
Walter got a TUGGO ball because he destroyed the one from last year within a week and he was SO upset. Hopefully this year I can hang on to the receipt… Lol Willow got some puppy toys since we had donated all of that stuff to the shelter. THEN their pet sitter brought over an entire BAG full of toys that was leftover from her work, I'm going to go thru them and anything that I know they are not interested in I'm giving to my trainer. She pulls dogs from the shelters and trains them to work w/wounded warriors at PTSD dogs. It's a fantastic program, and God knows she can go thru some toys!!! Lol

Donnam

Nov 5, 2014
Dallas, Texas (Richardson)
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Winnie
I bought FTSE a giant stuffie that talks it repeats what you say and I thought every time you touched the paw it repeated what you had said the first time but no it wipes it after saying it once and I thought I would sing the song I sing to FTSE every morning so that didn't go to plan and you wouldn't believe it FTSE was scared stiff of it so I took it back to the shop so he ended. Up with kisses from mummy instead

That's hilarious, Julie! Oh FTSE, you silly boy. The best intentions....

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.