Daily poll: What is your bulldogs worst habit?

What is your bulldogs worst habit?

• Chews on everything

Votes: 8 20.0%
  • Slobbering

Votes: 3 7.5%
  • Barking

Votes: 3 7.5%
  • Digging

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Jumping on people

Votes: 14 35.0%
  • Other (please explain)

Votes: 19 47.5%

• Total voters

Cali Doll

Community Veteran
Nov 20, 2014
Northern VA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella
It's not so much jumping on people as it is going batsh!tcrazy over people and dogs. It's super annoying, and I'm having trouble training it out of her.

natski282

Dog Hoarder
May 27, 2013
Barrys Bay Ont Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Megan = Meg,
Phil Rosie has not learned as yet not to be underfoot in the kitchen , Her being the smallest of the group wiggles in between the cupboard and My legs when i am preparing Dinner , lunch ect ect DRIVES ME CRAZY for fear of a HOT SPILL on her , a work in progress that is !

Evilo

Nov 10, 2015
Leitrim, Ireland
Country
Ireland
Bulldog(s) Names
George Bentley
Taco barks at me till I put him on the bed. The only time he barks. Thor is literally like Velcro, he's always right under my feet, or stepping on my heels while I walk around the house.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
g
I have very similar stuff with George, even though he can go into his crate anytime he likes he insists on being put in by us.
And he is always right beside you around the house so hard to do anything but it's getting easier slowly but surely.

ldenne

Jul 18, 2015
Ohio
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Tiberius
Tiberius has always - ever since we brought him home - peed on the vet and tech, along with groomer whenever we go to see them. Even if he he has just gone right before we see them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My Otis

Community Veteran
Sep 2, 2013
North Carolina
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Elmo
Elmo does not like other Dogs, We have to keep our other Dogs separated from him, But that is ok, we can adjust to him not liking other Dogs, he is My Big Boy, and I Love Him So Much.

rjisaterp

Community Veteran
Apr 18, 2014
Somewhere in the Universe. Really Maryland.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Cooper, Jewel (April 27, 2013-May 7, 2022-RIPDaddy's Girl) and (Bentley Oct 2013-Dec 2021)
Jewel's worst habit is she is not a morning person and almost has to be lifted up to get her moving. Also, she has to be constantly reminded not to jump on people when greeting as she is very outgoing wants to kiss everyone she meets.

Bentley is our very OCD bully. He barks at anything not in its rightful place and will continue until the object(s) are removed or put back into place. He also has a fetish for Kleenex which is an absolute no-no.

Wally is having issues at night… he's a grumpy old man, and he will act out. Luckily he has been putting himself to "bed" early so he doesn't get in trouble…

Well I guess if this poll was given during the summertime...Walter would have been mentioned for his landscaping abilities (i.e. digging). Funny that there was zero in the poll for digging, destruction of garden hoses by chewing as well as transplanting sprinkler heads. These attributes are mentioned in his infamous book, "How To Make My Mommy Crazy!" :yes:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.