Daily poll: What is your bulldogs worst habit?

What is your bulldogs worst habit?

• Chews on everything

Votes: 8 20.0%
  • Slobbering

Votes: 3 7.5%
  • Barking

Votes: 3 7.5%
  • Digging

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Jumping on people

Votes: 14 35.0%
  • Other (please explain)

Votes: 19 47.5%

• Total voters

Sheena

Community Veteran
May 18, 2013
Northwest Indiana
Country
United states
Bulldog(s) Names
Daisy
Her need to be the center of attenion when company is over... Heaven forbid I have a date.. She has to sit in between us, hogging up all of his attenion. lol

Oh and the shedding... I know that she cant help that. But I swear, its sooooo bad. I cant pet her with out collecting a fur ball :/

brutus77

Skinny-Dippin' Smokin' Tidy Bowl Bionic Woman
Jul 18, 2013
Long Island NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus, Frankie, and Jack
Frankie gets anxious sometimes when we try to leave and he will jump and nip. I'm told this is separation anxiety. He is much better and will stay in a sit and stay until we leave. Brutus likes to growl at the others when we are eating because of his food aggression, but he has taught himself to go in his crate until we are done eating, my crazy little man!!

MissWaddles13

Jan 17, 2014
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Pork Chop (2009-2019) Bruschi
After each meal, Tyson will run his face down each couch, food, boogers, slobber.... UGH. *This is why we now have couch covers, and can't have anything nice! LOL

My girl , Porkchop does this too ! Especially, after a bath lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cefe13

Sep 12, 2013
Country
Sweden
Bulldog(s) Names
Castor (2013-2021 RIP)
We haven't quite managed to teach Castor not to use rugs, our clothes and the couch to wipe his mouth after he's eaten. I was relieved to see other bulldogs have that annoying habit too!

aprilemari

Community Veteran
Sep 11, 2011
Boston, MA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola & Fox
paw licks and being bossy when she wants treats in her treat ball every night

lgajohnymac

Oct 1, 2015
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Summer
Peeing in bedding. Gross I know, but she doesn't stop there, she also rubs her face in it. This to me is worse than the occasional cat poop surprise.

Izzy's Mom

Sep 25, 2012
Houston - TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Izzy
Izzy likes to scratch her bum right when we are trying to watch TV. She will do that right in the middle of the rug.... impossible to focus on TV when you have a bulldog doing the butt dance in front of you.

brianhoostal

May 24, 2015
NE Indiana
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Sobaka
We have an area rug in the living room. Just about every evening, Sobaka will turn up each corner of the area rug, so they are all folded over. She will then choose one of turned over corners, and use it to cover herself, much like a blanket. Not so much annoying, more.....'unique'

Brian

jdblodgett

Dec 7, 2015
Northern Virginia
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Winnefred "Winni" "Da Poh"
I have a small pen that attach to the door of Winni's crate to give her a place to stretch legs and walk around. I also keep pee pads in here for her when the once hourly trips outside are not good enough. She likes to shred her pee pads to bits and then pee on the tile floor. It is annoying and I realize she does it mostly when she wants some love and attention. I am now listening from my office to hear when she is doing this and I go in and give her some petting and reassurance and love and she stops.

I look forward to the day when she can be outside of her play pen while I work and can use a dog door to go relieve herself as needed. Right now I only let her out when i do not have a meeting as every 5 minutes she is bored with her toys and chewing on something she should not be.

bella100

Community Veteran
Sep 7, 2011
Mississippi
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella, Dooley, and Bentley
bella licks her feet and it drives me insane. she stops when i ask her to though. :w00t:

Iveski

Dec 2, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank
after seeing this poll. jumping on people is a "Bulldog" thing...lol. Tank just wants loving like all bulldogs. love it...

YHSublime

Dec 16, 2014
Fairfax, VA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Taco & Thor
Taco barks at me till I put him on the bed. The only time he barks. Thor is literally like Velcro, he's always right under my feet, or stepping on my heels while I walk around the house.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.