Daily poll: Do you allow people to give your bulldog treats?

Do you allow people to give your bulldog treats?

• Yes

Votes: 7 28.0%
  • NO!

Votes: 18 72.0%

• Total voters

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Do you allow people to give your bulldog treats?

bullypoll.png

OP
D

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
I'm convinced the cashiers at Petsmart think I'm the biggest jerk. They ALWAYS ask me if it's ok to give a treat and I always say no.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
I do, but I always have a stash of 'mommy' approved treats :) I say, please give these due to allergies and make sure they sit.

punky

Mar 19, 2010
washington, west virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
porkchop, abbey, gucci and rocky,
its funny because a lot of times they wont take treats from anyone. even though it is something i know they like.. the bank drive thru always tries.. as long as i know what it is but they don't usually take them.. they are good furbabies.. lol

bella100

Community Veteran
Sep 7, 2011
Mississippi
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella, Dooley, and Bentley
yes but with our approval, we dont want people giving her any ole thing.

Cali Doll

Community Veteran
Nov 20, 2014
Northern VA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella
It depends on what it is. I usually decline the ones sitting at the registers at Petsmart, etc. But, the vet has liver treats that I allow.

Ftse 100

Bully lov'in wonder from down under
Mar 25, 2012
Qld Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Ftse
No didn't let anyone give my skin kids treats and now don't let anyone give Ftse treats
I just say no thank you he has allergies

brutus77

Skinny-Dippin' Smokin' Tidy Bowl Bionic Woman
Jul 18, 2013
Long Island NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus, Frankie, and Jack
No way. I always give them a cookie from the smorgasbord at petco, they usually have yogurt ones. I did the same at the supermarket with my kids. They got a handful of fresh greenbeans as soon as we arrived and they behaved the whole time we were there! They were actually teenagers before they found out it is completely illegal! Lol

schimpfy

The yabba dabba do donkey swattin' broom swingin'
Community Veteran
Feb 10, 2014
Vancouver British Columbia
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Chance
If I do say yes I give them one of his treats that they can give him, sometimes everyone is happy :rolleyes:

natski282

Dog Hoarder
May 27, 2013
Barrys Bay Ont Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Megan = Meg,
I'm convinced the cashiers at Petsmart think I'm the biggest jerk. They ALWAYS ask me if it's ok to give a treat and I always say no.

lol I am with you there Phil but i must say our pet shop owner got on board she is the only person aloud to give treats but she has opened up the same stock or bully treat I give so all cool , But anyone else unless I give them the treat personaly NO Way

Alpha1

Nov 18, 2015
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
Zik
Yes and no, sometimes I let them do it depending on the treats. But to be honest, am not a huge fan of that. I prefer having my own treats just to be safe.

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
I allow them to have treats from my vet and at PetValu, because they know me and my furballs, and they know they have allergies, and that I only give them Benny Bullies or Fruitables, and they have these in store. If someone outside wants to give them a treat, I usually carry a few pieces of their kibble in my pocket or some Fruitables, and I will let them give them a treat from us, and just tell them, they have allergies.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online