Daily poll: Do you allow people to give your bulldog treats?

Do you allow people to give your bulldog treats?

• Yes

Votes: 7 28.0%
  • NO!

Votes: 18 72.0%

• Total voters

rjisaterp

Community Veteran
Apr 18, 2014
Somewhere in the Universe. Really Maryland.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Cooper, Jewel (April 27, 2013-May 7, 2022-RIPDaddy's Girl) and (Bentley Oct 2013-Dec 2021)
Yes and No. Much like [MENTION=6717]dolphin[/MENTION] above...The PetSmart Associates ask and I say No and like [MENTION=2894]2BullyMama[/MENTION] above I hand them a treat to give to the kids. Funny thing is...Bentley will not take a treat anybody except for immediate family (i.e. in-laws, mommy, and daddy) although the treats are the ones we give to the kids...good boy Bentley.

chopkins

Nov 15, 2013
Chicago, IL
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ernie
I will allow Petco or other pet stores to give him an all natural treat, however, people on the street of Chicago or people I don't trust, hell no!

Opie CHL

Dec 4, 2012
Patchogue, NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chumley and Hershey
The first time at the bank drive thru I said no...then I got that "why the F did you do that for" look from Chum the whole ride home so now I let him have it.

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
The first time at the bank drive thru I said no...then I got that "why the F did you do that for" look from Chum the whole ride home so now I let him have it.

:pouting::rofl:

MissWaddles13

Jan 17, 2014
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Pork Chop (2009-2019) Bruschi
I do. Miss Porkchop almost expects it lol One place we visit a lot local pet store and staff are awesome! My girl , loves the place and never wants to leave lol

Only at pet stores not a stranger off the street to hand her a treat.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Members online

No members online now.