Daily poll: Who does your bulldog(s) prefer more?

Who does your bulldog(s) prefer more?

• people over dogs

Votes: 7 29.2%
  • dogs over people

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • likes both

Votes: 17 70.8%
  • never noticed

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Who does your bulldog(s) prefer more?
bullypoll.png

Ftse 100

Bully lov'in wonder from down under
Mar 25, 2012
Qld Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Ftse
Ftse likes everyone and everydog there are only a few Ftse does not like eg: the vets and the next door neighbour

dalmatina38

The Stripe Wearing, Broom Wielding, Voodoo Prieste
Community Veteran
Jul 13, 2012
Sierra Vista Arizona
Bulldog(s) Names
Amber and Ruby
Amber is a love baby; she gets along with other people and other dogs but Ruby is a different story. She hates other people outside of the family, tried to bite the plumber last week and actually got ahold of his pant leg. Ruby also fights other dogs if she thinks someone is getting more than her. She is a bully with attitude but we love her just the way she is. Now at night she prefers my daughter because Kristana sneaks her into her room when I am not looking. We are such a fun bunch I tell you. lol

natski282

Dog Hoarder
May 27, 2013
Barrys Bay Ont Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Megan = Meg,
Diva even at the Grunpy age of 11 loves all , does Massive body wiggles when any one comes to the house and her little stub tail never stops lol
Rosie also at this stage loves everyone pretty well , if someone comes up on the drive and she is out on the deck she barks a coulpe times runs back to the sliding glass door to make sure i am aware someone is comming and runs out to greet them lol , I see her as a bit of a I am not scared of anthing Pup at this point full of her self lots of cofidence , mind if you see her standing there and then look behind her at our much larger dogs all standing there i guess i would have that confidence also lol . Rosie will not leave the deck too great anyone unlike Diva she stays there and watches it all develope .

Donnam

Nov 5, 2014
Dallas, Texas (Richardson)
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Winnie
Winnie loves people and dogs--never met a stranger. If I absolutely had to pick one, I'd say she favors people over dogs, but she definitely loves all!

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
Stiggy prefers dogs than people, but Punks loves people more than dogs. They always seem to balance each other out.

punky

Mar 19, 2010
washington, west virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
porkchop, abbey, gucci and rocky,
porkchop just likes family and family dogs,except the family cats.. the rest get along with any as long as they don't come in their yard then they are on guard duty.. if they are on walk away from house they like everyone and expect to be petted from every person we pass..

Cali Doll

Community Veteran
Nov 20, 2014
Northern VA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella
"Like" isn't a strong enough word. Bella LOVES people and dogs. Though, I do think she is just a bit crazier about dogs...and that's saying a lot, as she's pretty crazy. LOL

schimpfy

The yabba dabba do donkey swattin' broom swingin'
Community Veteran
Feb 10, 2014
Vancouver British Columbia
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Chance
Where to begin with Chance first I believe he prefers a woman voice over a mans and will stall during walks to try and catch a persons attention - look at me - and stretch himself as to be petted other times same person wagging but barking and trying to nip. Bring to meet and greets and he plays for 3 minutes then finds a stick or rock and becomes obsessive to the point of frothing and not focusing on anything very dangerous for biting at this time so we have to muzzle and leave and hope he drops it
He is getting better and so am I training begins again

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.