Daily poll: Does your bulldog like going to the vet?

Does you bulldog like going to the vet?

• Yes

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • No

Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other

Votes: 5 29.4%

• Total voters

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Does you bulldog like going to the vet?
bullypoll.png

NewEnglandBully

Poopah Scoopah
Community Veteran
Dec 29, 2013
Massachusetts
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Sebastion (Sea Bass)
Yes and No. He loves the other dogs and people, but once we're in that small exam room forget about it.

rjisaterp

Community Veteran
Apr 18, 2014
Somewhere in the Universe. Really Maryland.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Cooper, Jewel (April 27, 2013-May 7, 2022-RIPDaddy's Girl) and (Bentley Oct 2013-Dec 2021)
Jewel is OK until the thermometer comes out. Bentley is fine until we get inside...then he is under the bench where we sit in the waiting room and them in the exam room.

Bizzymammabee

Jan 12, 2012
New York City
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Raven (2011-2016), Tyson (2014-2023) & Bella
Tyson is normally happy as pie to go to the vet. He loves the girls there as they babied him and continue to spoil him when he goes there. Although, the last two times he was happy to go in the car and walk to the building but wasn't happy to go inside. Raven on the other hand is probably 50/50 on her visits. Luckily for me (knock on wood) she has been pretty healthy in the four years we have had her.

CCandMurray

Sep 16, 2015
NY
Country
U.S.
Bulldog(s) Names
Murray
Yes and No. He loves the other dogs and people, but once we're in that small exam room forget about it.
My Murray is the same way! Loves the people there but once he's in the room forget it!

natski282

Dog Hoarder
May 27, 2013
Barrys Bay Ont Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Megan = Meg,
OH Gosh YES both of them and they take over the place , prance right in walk where ever they wish ect ect . Diva when she was the chief Breeding Bitch at the breeders had all her pups there so knows everyone there and they make a big fuss over her huge lol , and now Rosie has it all her own way there also we go in every couple of weeks for a weigh in and the whole place stops and she is picked up filled with tasty treats and given tons of cuddles and love lol , Tilly was the same she loved going to the vets .

RiiSi

Community Veteran
Sep 30, 2011
Sysmä
Country
Finland
Bulldog(s) Names
Taisto, Kylli, Salli, Angel-Usko and Angel-Voitto
Voted other, cause Usko is absolutely terrified and Voitto will jump on the table by himself and investigate every room where the door is open...

Donnam

Nov 5, 2014
Dallas, Texas (Richardson)
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Winnie
Could be one of Winnie's favorite activities! She is thrilled every time we go. Of course everyone loves on her and makes a big fuss over her. She can be a drama queen when they clip her nails and squawk a lot, but she doesn't hold a grudge. My previous 3 bullies all loved to go to the vet too!

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
Mine don't mind the waiting room. Once it's time to go in the exam room,I have to drag them. Feeling bad because Carlie did not want to go in.

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
Ha! No.

It's all fun and smiles until we reach the door, then it's full reverse:ashamed:

That's what happens w/Wallygator… Lol

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.