Does your bulldog meander or waddle or saunder?

Does your Bulldog(s) meander, or waddle, or saunder or vegatate?

• Meander

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Waddle

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • Saunder

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • vegatate

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • all of the above

Votes: 15 78.9%
  • none of the above

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Mike Blaylock

Dec 27, 2010
Forest Park, Ohio, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
SgtMjr. Duketavius (Duke) Bruiser USMC Ret.
Howdy all,

When it comes to what I've learned from Duke.........I guess you could say he has improved my meandering my waddle and my saunder. Soooooo, I was just a wondering what your bulldogs do?:D

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
I said all of the above. HRH also struts, hops and scoots when the the mood strikes.

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
I said all of the above as well, it depends if he is tired or not. He can just prance along when he has the energy, (or someone goes in the kitchen) but I have seen him drag his feet, and while taking him on a walk his rolls on his body kind of go from side to side.

dozersmama

Supreme Overlord of Awesomeness
Community Veteran
Dec 31, 2010
Illinois
Bulldog(s) Names
???
Dozer is known to saunter unless there is food around , The he will scamper across a room. How does something with such short legs move so fast?

L

Lucy-licious

Lucy waddles slowly, waddles fast n even runs with a waddle and when shes excited she wiggles. :lol:

Gertie's Mom

Community Veteran
Jul 17, 2010
SanTan Valley, Az.
Bulldog(s) Names
Gertie & Ida
You forgot to put "FLY" as a choice. My husband calls Ida The Rocket. Having young ones, they do seem to fly everywhere they go, but then when they slow down they waddle. So I said waddle.

Bella Cows Mama

Feb 4, 2011
Maine
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella Cow
I must be the only one that doesn't know what half of these would even look like :p. Lol. I'm putting all of the above cause she always seem to move different depending on her mood.

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
I put all of the above for Maggie ... for Daddy I needed a different option so could you edit your orignal post to include a "bouncing off walls" option .....:lol:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online