Daily poll: Does your Bulldog wear their collar all the time?

Does your Bulldog wear their collar all the time?

• Yes

Votes: 8 20.5%
  • No

Votes: 31 79.5%

• Total voters

Marine91

The New Casper
Staff member
May 15, 2013
Blips and Chitz
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Harlea 5/4/13 - 8/25/22
Harlea has started wearing her collar all the time only because it helps her stay calm and calm down quicker since Aria has come back to stay with us.

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
We use the K9 Julius harnesses for walks, we use the Kong Collars for short potty breaks or when we go in the car.
When they are in the house they go Naked.

Miss Charlotte

Jan 31, 2015
Elizabeth,NJ
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Charlotte
Id love to let her go naked but not quite yet. Her collar is the only way to grab her to calm down when she's in her [insert word here] phase! And that's quite often. Plus having the baby around I need to grab her when the Zoomies are beginning. It's quite a hilarious show around here

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
All of mine wear step-in harness. They have them on all the time.

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
Both the boys are nekkid when home. I guess I was always afraid that it would get caught when no ones watching. On walks and whenever we leave the house, they have they're harnesses on.

Sheena

Community Veteran
May 18, 2013
Northwest Indiana
Country
United states
Bulldog(s) Names
Daisy
I wish I could leave hers off! But I have to take her out too often (Apartment life) so its quicker to just leave hers on!

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
I have a fenced in yard, but always had a fear that they would get out somehow, and figured it would be easier to catch them with a harness on. I have always let all my dogs keep a collar or/harness on. The only time I would take them off, is if they had a wire crate,(which they do not have) for fear of it getting caught on wire.

lgajohnymac

Oct 1, 2015
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Summer
The Summer dog wears a harness, but not all the time. When she was younger her "handle" was needed more often. Now that she's old its not as necessary all the time.

Cali Doll

Community Veteran
Nov 20, 2014
Northern VA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella
I used to keep Bella in a collar all the time. I figured, though, that she was more comfortable without it. For a while, I regreted not being able to easily grab her (since she has selective hearing). Now, I've gotten used to her not having it on in the house.

dalmatina38

The Stripe Wearing, Broom Wielding, Voodoo Prieste
Community Veteran
Jul 13, 2012
Sierra Vista Arizona
Bulldog(s) Names
Amber and Ruby
Nope. My two little hooligans like to go without collars. They chew each others collar off if I put any on them. Gave that up a long time ago. Now, they only have a collar or harness on when we are traveling and then I have to watch them like a hawk because they drag each other around and chew. Crazy bullies!!

Bizzymammabee

Jan 12, 2012
New York City
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Raven (2011-2016), Tyson (2014-2023) & Bella
My stinkers have to have theirs on. Good to grab Ty with when we are out in the yard and he decides he doesn't want to back inside and I usually hold on to it to give Raven a sense of safety when she is going down the stairs. My kids are always stripping them nekked but I make them put it back on because you never know when you need to grab them.

punky

Mar 19, 2010
washington, west virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
porkchop, abbey, gucci and rocky,
nope.. just like me and my bra.. only when we go out does it go on.. lol.. oh don't pretent there aren't others like that.. ha ha.. :no:

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.