bullypoll.png

Donnam

Nov 5, 2014
Dallas, Texas (Richardson)
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Winnie
When I leave the house with Jack and leave Winnie at home with my husband, she howls like crazy! I've never heard her myself, because I'm gone, but Roy says she howls for a long time. She hates to be left out!

Marine91

The New Casper
Staff member
May 15, 2013
Blips and Chitz
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Harlea 5/4/13 - 8/25/22
Nope. Harlea will bark when she is mad or wants something she can't have but doesn't howl.

TyTysmom

Nov 4, 2014
Katy, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Tyson aka "Ty-Ty"
Tyson doesn't howl, but if he gets excited, he kinda whines a bit. LOL Its funny & hard to describe - I'll have to record it one day!

bella100

Community Veteran
Sep 7, 2011
Mississippi
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella, Dooley, and Bentley
yes if she hears a big truck or a cop oh and the rooster next door i swear she thinks shes talking back to him by howling

harveyspecter

Harvey's Executive Assistant
Community Veteran
Aug 5, 2014
Yorba Linda (The OC), California
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Harvey Specter
Harvey never howls. He will occassionally bark when someone rings the doorbell, when someone opens the door.

He whines and grunts.

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
No, but Punkin does the cutest whine. Sometimes he sounds like Chewbacca, sometimes an elephant.

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
No, my guys don't howl, but Blossom will bark if someone rings the door bell, and she whines for everything she wants, going outside, food, attention. Dozer never makes a sound, he never barks, whines or howls.

Miss Charlotte

Jan 31, 2015
Elizabeth,NJ
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Charlotte
Nope no howling for Charlotte- not yet anyway. Just the barking every now and then when she's upset or not in agreement with my requests

punky

Mar 19, 2010
washington, west virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
porkchop, abbey, gucci and rocky,
we live near a fire station.. every Saturday morning at 10:00 sharp they sound an test alarm... this makes all 4 of my dogs howl.. in fact i hear the howl before i hear the siren ... I often wondered if it bothered their ears or something..

My Otis

Community Veteran
Sep 2, 2013
North Carolina
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Elmo
No. Elmo does not howl, he just barks if he does not get his way, Spoiled Boy for sure Elmo is.

Ftse 100

Bully lov'in wonder from down under
Mar 25, 2012
Qld Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Ftse
Yes Ftse howls when there is a siren outside or id there is awful opera singing on tv he has the same taste as Mummy

natski282

Dog Hoarder
May 27, 2013
Barrys Bay Ont Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Megan = Meg,
Well Rosie sort of squeaks at this stage but she is now finding her voice , Diva on the other hand does a screech howl its very disturbing lol , with a name like Diva go figure

Donnam

Nov 5, 2014
Dallas, Texas (Richardson)
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Winnie
One of my prior bullies, Rosie, would howl every time the Oprah Winfrey show was over. There was a little cartoon Oprah and they played a short little song. Every time that little song came on, Rosie would raise her head and howl like a wolf. That's the only time she would ever howl!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online