Daily poll: Does your bully need assistance getting in the car?

Does your bully need assistance getting in the car?

• Yes (please explain)

Votes: 23 88.5%
  • No

Votes: 3 11.5%

• Total voters

1Chumly

Feb 19, 2015
Houston, TX
Country
From England
Bulldog(s) Names
Buster 2013-2023 Monty 6/2010 - 1/2020 Chumly 2002-2014
Monty can only get to the floorboard of the front seat with help. I have to lift his front paws up on the sill then hoist his rear end up! The door doesn't open wide enough to get him in to the back seat area (seat is too high) and as it's an SUV it is way too high to get him up in the trunk! He will sometimes crawl up on the front seat but he is content to sit where he is for the most part. (He doesn't get on the furniture as he can't get up there). He usually manages to jump down from the car but sometimes I have to assist.

Biogirl71

Nov 5, 2010
Cedar Rapids, IA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frank
Our vehicles are tall so Frank needs a boost. Usually it is me who picks up the chunk because the last time my husband did it, we were on a trip and Frank was wiggling around and the husband twisted his back badly and ruined the trip for him.

My Otis

Community Veteran
Sep 2, 2013
North Carolina
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Elmo
My Husband has to pick up The Big Boy Elmo, Elmo will not even try to jump up, he just knows his Daddy will pick him up.

bella100

Community Veteran
Sep 7, 2011
Mississippi
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella, Dooley, and Bentley
yes bella has to be picked up and placed in the back seat. lol

YHSublime

Dec 16, 2014
Fairfax, VA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Taco & Thor
Nope, my guys pile in by themselves:

851cbf2a460c114628ff8eb9674c6760.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Miss Charlotte

Jan 31, 2015
Elizabeth,NJ
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Charlotte
I have a Mini so hard to get a good angle for her booty all the way up! She gets up on the floor board and we give her a "booty boost" LOL.
Did you know the mini mascot is an EBD? Totally love that! Although they need a bully lift to get her in!!!

FANNYSMAMA

Sep 21, 2015
ID
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Fannie Mae
I have to help her in the car. I've only had her for a week, and she was used to a big SUV before. The funny thing is that when I get her out of the car, she digs her little feet in and I have to lift 50 lbs of dead-weight up and out to place her on the ground. She then snorts and prances away. I LOVE her so much!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.