Daily poll: Have you ever taken the day off from work because your bully was sick?

Have you ever taken the day off from work because your bully was sick?

• Yes (please explain)

Votes: 13 76.5%
  • No

Votes: 4 23.5%

• Total voters

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Have you ever taken the day off from work because your bully was sick? :shot:
bullypoll.png

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
Yes, I have several times. Last week I took 2 days off b/c of Finn's health issues. I know our pets are not included in the Family Leave and Medical Act but they SHOULD be!

Roseann

Jan 24, 2014
Kansas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Henry, Clyde-EB/basset hound and Macon
My job is staying home and taking care of them!

Marine91

The New Casper
Staff member
May 15, 2013
Blips and Chitz
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Harlea 5/4/13 - 8/25/22
Nope. Don't have to. If I need to leave I just leave and work later in the day if need be. No matter what I will always get my 8 to 12 hours in a day.

cefe13

Sep 12, 2013
Country
Sweden
Bulldog(s) Names
Castor (2013-2021 RIP)
No, but only because I can work from home some days. I chose to do that the first days after Castor's soft palate surgery.

punky

Mar 19, 2010
washington, west virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
porkchop, abbey, gucci and rocky,
yes, most of my vacation use this year was because of my odie .. he got aspirated pneumonia and was in ICU for 3 days.. i called off emergency vacation when vet told me to take him to specialize asap.. we drove 2 hours and was told he would be admitted , we found a hotel close by with no toothbrush or anything.. long story short.. i had to take almost two weeks off and stayed there with him for 3 days.. i did get toothbrush and clean underwear.. lol.. but this wasn't the first time i had to call off work for my furbabies.. I miss more because of them then for myself.. my boss is use to it now...

natski282

Dog Hoarder
May 27, 2013
Barrys Bay Ont Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Megan = Meg,
Oh Gosh yes god help that employer , well I should not say that but I have been blessed with great employers and My Prettyone , I know i am HIGH maintenance never mind also 5 dogs on top too lol
And yes I am a typical male I do not read instructions either !

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.