Daily poll: Do you give your bulldog bottled / filtered water?

Do you give your bulldog bottled / filtered water?

• Yes

Votes: 21 65.6%
  • No, please explain

Votes: 11 34.4%

• Total voters

dalmatina38

The Stripe Wearing, Broom Wielding, Voodoo Prieste
Community Veteran
Jul 13, 2012
Sierra Vista Arizona
Bulldog(s) Names
Amber and Ruby
My girls drink all kinds of water: pond water, toliet water (have to keep the lid down on that one), livestock water, chicken water, basically anything that retains water they have to check it out. Ruby snorkels the pond filter out of the pond.........hehhe......maybe she thinks she needs filtered water.....:ROFL:

Peyton

Aug 18, 2015
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Charlotte and Karma
My girls and I drink from the faucet. It would get extremely pricey since I have to rinse out there slobber a couple times a day.

Mom of Tucker

Jun 22, 2015
Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Sophie (2015), Jasper (2020), Tucker (2015-2020)
My girls and I drink from the faucet. It would get extremely pricey since I have to rinse out there slobber a couple times a day.

I was thinking the same thing! My two bring dirt and in on their mouths when I take them out, and it ends up in the water bowl. They both stick their chins in the water to drink. I have to change it out and pour the water out too often, and I'm afraid it would get pricey. They seem to be satisfied with tap water.

Petra

Jan 8, 2013
Naboomspruit, South Africa.
Country
Sweden
Bulldog(s) Names
Boeboe, Bennie Boy and Joey
We used to give tap water at first cos we drank tap water ourselves... but then we started to drink bottled water when we moved to a different city cos we didn't know the water quality there. Now we use filtered water since we installed that:)

Boeboe likes to drink from the pond though... but I'm thinking it's fine cos fishes and other stuff is living nicely in there...

Utley

Jul 12, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Utley and Bella
We drink bottled water and give our Bullies the same. Would not expect the Bullies to drink the tap water if we do not. Yes nothing but spoiled Bullie Babies here[emoji7].

Sophatp

Feb 2, 2014
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Leonidas
Yes, Snickers drinks filtered water or bottled water on the occasion when we purchase bottles

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.