Daily Poll: Do you get your bulldog a Valentines Day gift or celebrate Valentines Day with your bully?

Do you celebrate or buy gifts for your bully on Valentines Day?

• Yes, of course!

Votes: 9 60.0%
  • Nope!

Votes: 6 40.0%

• Total voters

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
bullypoll.png

2-14-11 Daily Poll: Do you get your bulldog a Valentines Day gift or celebrate Valentines Day with your bully? Please tell us about it!

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
Princess Gracie didn't get anything directly for Valentines day but, Lari got a new serger. for sewing so of course the first thing she made was another fleece for HRH.. ;)

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
Stig will get a 'special' dinner, plus maybe open a new toy that we've been saving. But then again, he just opened his new nylabone yesterday so who knows. lol.

Alice Kable

Community Veteran
Dec 17, 2010
Joseph, Oregon, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruggles and Buster
Mack and Ruggles get nothing for Valentine's Day, but Mamma will bring home 2 new toys that I will get at PETCO in Portland or Wal-Mart in LaGrande. I'm thinking Jolly Balls, if I figure Ruggles can't eat them!

Bella Cows Mama

Feb 4, 2011
Maine
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella Cow
I ended up giving my Dogs their gifts early. I came across a really good deal on dog toys. I got 14 new toys and a nice new pair of nail clippers for $25:up:. I was gonna give them only a few at a time, but we had some organizing to do in the basement to get ready for some renovations, so I gave them all right away to keep them busy while we were below. Worked like a charm...I don't even think they knew we were gone.:D

Gertie's Mom

Community Veteran
Jul 17, 2010
SanTan Valley, Az.
Bulldog(s) Names
Gertie & Ida
The girls got a yummy breakfast with yogart, banana and unsweetened pomegranite (red) applesauce. Then I went to Petsmart with my daughter to pick Millie up from the groomer and I got them some (hopefully) undestructable chew toys. But they really weren't for Valentine's Day.

Bella'sMom

Community Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
Eau Claire WI
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby 13 (RIP), Bella (6), Betsy( RIP), Frenchie: Oliver
Our girls get something for every holiday. I usually buy a great stuffed animal at the "after-holiday" sales, put them away until next year. That way if they tear it apart real fast, I only paid a dollar or so.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.