Daily Poll: When you leave your bulldog at home, do they get free roam of your house?

When you leave your bulldog at home, do they get free roam of your house?

• Yes

Votes: 21 47.7%
  • No (please explain)

Votes: 20 45.5%
  • Sometimes

Votes: 3 6.8%

• Total voters

JennyBean

Nov 21, 2014
Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Farley Foo (8 1/2 yrs old) RIP My precious FarlyFoo 7/24/2017
Farley has to go in crate with his stuffed Kong. We tried to leave him loose in the past with the other dogs and he will pee. You can let him loose or he will pee within the first 15 minutes of going out the front door! It is like he is mad that we left. *lol* So in the crate he goes with a stuffed Kong treat. He loves going to his crate with a treat. :)

KristaB026

Jul 13, 2015
Michigan
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Bentley
Sometimes. I only work part time so Bentley is not left along much. If I know I will be quick I might let him stay out. If I am gone long I have learned enough that he can't handle it. It sounds like I'm not alone, but he has peed way to many times to be trusted. I always though his previous owners just never spent the time to train him......He gets his crate, blanket, and a kong toy. I would like to give him a non carpeted room but I cannot figure out how to do that in our home. the main floor is open concept and I don't think a baby gate would go across the room entryways......

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
I put Wally in the crate when I leave… I don't trust him yet… Lol

bella100

Community Veteran
Sep 7, 2011
Mississippi
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella, Dooley, and Bentley
oh yes she gets to go everywhere in the house. shes a good girl now that she chewed every corner in our house when she was a puppy. haha

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
I have been leaving mine loose,when I leave the house. When they start to get a little "trustworthy", I leave them for short periods of time and gradually extend it. They have been left for 7 hours and done well. Even still, I expect to find disasters when I open the door. So far-so good! I don't leave things around, except their beds and nylabones.
But-ya' never know!!:no:

NicosMom

Jan 23, 2015
Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Nico & Lexi (RIP Tia 6/08-5/19)
That is so funny, what is up with that? My youngest did the same thing, every baseboard corner has been chewed off.

Chunky White

Chunky's Chauffeur
Aug 13, 2015
Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chunky White
No, but I have him in the mudroom which isn't big where his crate is but I leave the crate door open.

jackip

Jun 16, 2015
PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Fudge
Fudge is crated... he'll eat everything he can physically fit into his mouth. I would come home to no house lol.

brutus77

Skinny-Dippin' Smokin' Tidy Bowl Bionic Woman
Jul 18, 2013
Long Island NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus, Frankie, and Jack
Ummm..... I clicked no because there wasn't an option for ARE YOU CRAZY?????? If I left double trouble out unattended the world would slowly stop spinning and all would be lost!!! :evil:

This is just a sampling of the destruction to be had......
2Q==

Cali Doll

Community Veteran
Nov 20, 2014
Northern VA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella
^ What Rosalie said. ^ Personally, I was looking for the "HELL NO!!!!" option.

brutus77

Skinny-Dippin' Smokin' Tidy Bowl Bionic Woman
Jul 18, 2013
Long Island NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus, Frankie, and Jack
Ummm..... I clicked no because there wasn't an option for ARE YOU CRAZY?????? If I left double trouble out unattended the world would slowly stop spinning and all would be lost!!! :evil:

This is just a sampling of the destruction to be had......
2Q==
I couldn't get the pic to load.....so just imagine destruction of biblical proportions!!!!

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.