Daily poll: Does your Bulldog pee in the house?

Does your Bulldog pee in the house?

• Yes, all the time

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sometimes

Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Rarely

Votes: 10 40.0%
  • Only when they are mad

Votes: 1 4.0%
  • Only when they are marking

• Never

Votes: 10 40.0%
  • Other

• Total voters

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Does your Bulldog pee in the house?
bullypoll.png

brutus77

Skinny-Dippin' Smokin' Tidy Bowl Bionic Woman
Jul 18, 2013
Long Island NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus, Frankie, and Jack
I am going to say never, because the only time it happened is when Brutus had a UTI and he was so ashamed of himself after he did it.

bella100

Community Veteran
Sep 7, 2011
Mississippi
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella, Dooley, and Bentley
sometimes if we are gone to long like all day bella will have an accident.

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
Our guys never pee or poop in the house. The only time Blossom ever had a little accident was when she was 7 months old and she had just come home from the vet after her spay and cherry eye surgeries, and she had a little piddle on her pillow because of all the medications and the extra fluids from the IV during her surgery. I don't think of that as an accident though because it was caused from the surgeries.

Donnam

Nov 5, 2014
Dallas, Texas (Richardson)
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Winnie
Winnie does great most of the time. But there are certain times, like when I brought some new toys home from PetsMart. She was so excited and ran around with them for a long time, and then she just peed in the hall--and I was standing right there!! I think she was peeing for joy! :wave5:

Cali Doll

Community Veteran
Nov 20, 2014
Northern VA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella
Winnie does great most of the time. But there are certain times, like when I brought some new toys home from PetsMart. She was so excited and ran around with them for a long time, and then she just peed in the hall--and I was standing right there!! I think she was peeing for joy! :wave5:

Hahahahahha!!

Bella is exceptional about house training. Having said that, just yesterday she peed in the house. LOL! As usual, it was 100% my fault. She went to the stairs and stayed there for a while. I thought she was faking me out, so I ignored her. Then she disappeared and when I went to the stairs, I saw that she peed there. She ran to the door and I let her out. She was embarrassed and freaked by the accident. It was a good lesson for me. ;)

She was housebroken at 12-16 weeks old. A genius pup!

Roseann

Jan 24, 2014
Kansas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Henry, Clyde-EB/basset hound and Macon
I refuse to comment on this post. The last time I "bragged" on my boys about this subject I jinked myself. Haha

Brucey Baby

May 19, 2015
England
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Bruce
He has done once, the first night we got him at just under 4 month old, not done it since

Most Reactions