Daily poll: Does your bulldog(s) have a nickname?

Does your bulldog(s) have a nickname?

• Yes (please explain)

Votes: 28 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Does your bulldog(s) have a nickname?
bullypoll.png

Petra

Jan 8, 2013
Naboomspruit, South Africa.
Country
Sweden
Bulldog(s) Names
Boeboe, Bennie Boy and Joey
Joey - Joey vis, Vettie Barrel, Jo, Jojo, Land Whale, Jojis.

Boeboe - Boebis, Lubesco, Lubenitsa, Boeber, Boebielubi, Besco, Lubie Lubie.

Bennie Boy - Blocket, Blockies, Blockigaste, Snottie Dottie Blokkie, Cro-Magnon Man, Food Police.

dalmatina38

The Stripe Wearing, Broom Wielding, Voodoo Prieste
Community Veteran
Jul 13, 2012
Sierra Vista Arizona
Bulldog(s) Names
Amber and Ruby
My girls both have nicknames: Amber has......Big D, Senior, and Chunky Monkey. Ruby has.......Puddles (she use to be and the name just stuck), Renegade Red, Ruby the Roo or Kanga (she things she is a kangaroo). Then there is also Austin who lives with my son and we call him Nasty Austy..........and Ralph the Great Dane rescue is Roaring Ralph because he likes to talk. Search is our Maine Coon and his nickname is Fluffy McFlurrer Pants because he has so much hair. Flower our short hair cat isn't seen except in the bathroom in the morning so he is known as BB short for the bathroom bandit.

TyTysmom

Nov 4, 2014
Katy, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Tyson aka "Ty-Ty"
Ty, Ty-Ty, Cochi, Stinker, Stink Butt, Marshmallow, Lovebug. (PS - he doesnt really stink, lol)

brutus77

Skinny-Dippin' Smokin' Tidy Bowl Bionic Woman
Jul 18, 2013
Long Island NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus, Frankie, and Jack
Brutus: Bru Bru, Brucifer(only when he's bad), The King, Baby boy, Bru, Brubis.

Frankie: Frank, Frankenstein, Tankeltoes, Frank the Tank, Tankentots, and his evil alter ego....SHERMAN!

madie4589

Feb 9, 2015
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frank
Frank babe, baby frank, Frankie boy, Franklin, Franklin Delano.

KatieToth

Julius-K9 Sales Representative
Jun 7, 2015
Michigan
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Noah Jack
Well Noah was the original name given by me, but then our last name is Jack so he became Noah Jack. And lately I just call him Jacky or Jack. Sometimes I feel bad because I don't want to confuse him with his own name haha

boo boo butts mom

Oct 18, 2014
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
boo boo butt
Her real name is Mabel Lou but I call her boo, as in Boo boo butt because of this pic she does all the time.DSCN3566.JPG
Every since she was a little tiny puppy she has done this so out with the real name and Boo boo butt or Boo is her name for several years now. Lol isn't she adorable, although I never put her age on this pic but yeah Boo it is. My girl is another name I call her, or buggar butt or bubba lol I love that name and Moms girl.

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
Oh BOY does he ever… Walter is otherwise know as Wally, Wallygator, Paulter (as Marcus calls him) or Pauly… Lol

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online