Daily poll: Has your bully ever warned you of any danger?

Has your bully ever warned you of any danger?

• Yes (please explain)

Votes: 4 26.7%
  • No

Votes: 11 73.3%

• Total voters

Vader The Bully

Mar 20, 2015
Chino Hills, CA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Darth Vader
Vader barks to warn us that there's sunlight coming through the blinds.

But really, he gets quite suspicious about random people walking through the apartment complex who pass by our windows.

jenzaar

Aug 24, 2013
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Winslow
These answers are cracking me up.

This one happened to my husband, but once they were outside on the deck and a couple of men walked by that he'd never seen. He started growling (a first for him, toward a human anyway).
The next day the the same people broke into our neighbor's apartment!! He knew something was up...
Unless he was taking my husband's queue, I'm not sure.

But most other things are buckets, boxes, things left on the counter, things that move, headlights...

Ftse 100

Bully lov'in wonder from down under
Mar 25, 2012
Qld Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Ftse
Julie, Ftse sees something, someone.:ohmy:

Yeah I think so, I have seen something a few times myself but the strange thing is no one has died here we bought the house when it was not quite two years old I just say it's my mum makes me feel better as it never happened before she died

harveyspecter

Harvey's Executive Assistant
Community Veteran
Aug 5, 2014
Yorba Linda (The OC), California
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Harvey Specter
Yeah I think so, I have seen something a few times myself but the strange thing is no one has died here we bought the house when it was not quite two years old I just say it's my mum makes me feel better as it never happened before she died

ok, now why on earth is the hair on my skin standing up.

harveyspecter

Community Veteran
Aug 5, 2014
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Harvey Specter

Heck! Now why on earth is the hair on my skin standing up.!

Ftse 100

Mar 25, 2012
Qld Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Ftse
ok, now why on earth is the hair on my skin standing up.

I'm the biggest chicken when it comes to these things and I was sitting on the lounge one night and out of the corner of my eye I saw this white figure just pass by the doorway in the dining room that did sort of send shivers and I mentioned it to my daughter and she said she had seen the same thing in my house when I was away, the funny thing is thou it doesn't scare me I've just convinced myself it's my mum (just hope it is)

harveyspecter

Community Veteran
Aug 5, 2014
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Harvey Specter
I'm the biggest chicken when it comes to these things and I was sitting on the lounge one night and out of the corner of my eye I saw this white figure just pass by the doorway in the dining room that did sort of send shivers and I mentioned it to my daughter and she said she had seen the same thing in my house when I was away, the funny thing is thou it doesn't scare me I've just convinced myself it's my mum (just hope it is)

the 6th sense. Julie you have a gift. Is that good or bad?

Ftse 100

Mar 25, 2012
Qld Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Ftse
Must admit we had this weird looking creature that sat on the bar and if you hit it it would tell you F*** you and it ran on batteries but you had to really hit it not just a touch well one night it kept going off so I went to have a look wondering what was setting it off couldn't find what and every time I went back to the lounge room it would happen again so I took the batteries out and you wouldn't believe it still kept doing it well from then I went and put it in the garage and it has stayed ever since but when I was investigating FTSE creeped slowly behind me

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.