Daily poll: Is your bulldog licensed in the city/county you live in?

Is your bulldog licensed in the city/county you live in?

• Yes

Votes: 11 40.7%
  • No

Votes: 16 59.3%

• Total voters

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Is your bulldog licensed in the city/county you live in?
bullypoll.png

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
Where I live I'm supposed to renew their dog license annually. I did it twice already but failed to renew mainly d/t procrastination. There are people who come to our door and leave license renewal forms on our doors, so I better get on it and give the city more of my $$.

TyTysmom

Nov 4, 2014
Katy, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Tyson aka "Ty-Ty"
Where I live I'm supposed to renew their dog license annually. I did it twice already but failed to renew mainly d/t procrastination. There are people who come to our door and leave license renewal forms on our doors, so I better get on it and give the city more of my $$.

Yikes - what does it cost?

Donnam

Nov 5, 2014
Dallas, Texas (Richardson)
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Winnie
i had to look this up: it's a very reasonable $16.07 for spayed/neutered dogs and $31.11 if not spayed/neutered.

Wow! That seems expensive! Ours is only $1.00 if you mail it in. I usually drive by and do it in person and then it doesn't cost anything. Then I make a donation to the animal shelter. We used to be supposed to renew it annually, meaning after January 1st every year, but I always waited till they had their shots. I think they've changed that now, so you do it when you get shots.

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
Wow! That seems expensive! Ours is only $1.00 if you mail it in. I usually drive by and do it in person and then it doesn't cost anything. Then I make a donation to the animal shelter. We used to be supposed to renew it annually, meaning after January 1st every year, but I always waited till they had their shots. I think they've changed that now, so you do it when you get shots.

ONE DOLLAR!?! :yikes:

harveyspecter

Harvey's Executive Assistant
Community Veteran
Aug 5, 2014
Yorba Linda (The OC), California
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Harvey Specter
so for Orange County, CA., I received a license bill unexpectedly sometime last december. I had rabies shot and the vet facility is required to forward my info to the licensing authority.

Since Harvey is not fix, my annual fee is $100. Once he gets fixed, the price goes down to $27.

dalmatina38

The Stripe Wearing, Broom Wielding, Voodoo Prieste
Community Veteran
Jul 13, 2012
Sierra Vista Arizona
Bulldog(s) Names
Amber and Ruby
No not on the bullies. I use to register the Great Danes with the city and paid each year for their license. The bullies have the microchip and the home again registration plus I don't like the idea of the city knowing what type of breed of dog I have in my home. Call me paranoid but what better way of stealing someones pet than hacking into a database that has everyones data and residence location. I am a freak like that; I just don't like the system. My girls are never left unattended or outside without one of us with them at all times. It bothers me the city wants to charge me more money each year. Its crazy.

Seline Weiskopff

Mar 11, 2015
syracuse
Country
united states
Bulldog(s) Names
molly
Yes I have it easy though the police station and town hall is at the end of my street lol were neighbors!

RalphieBoy

Community Veteran
Jul 1, 2014
Tennessee
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Emmitt
I have never even heard of this. License for your dogs? But, we are in East Tennessee. Give it 20 years and it will make it here. We are still excited because we just got the movie Gone With The Wind on VCR tape. Ralphie

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online