Poll: Do you walk your bulldog on a consistent basis? Be honest...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Daily poll: Do you walk your bulldog on a consistent basis? Be honest...

Drool Catcher Become a 4 Paw Member Seline Weiskopff's Avatar
    Country
    united states
    Bulldog(s) Names
    molly
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Daily poll: Do you walk your bulldog on a consistent basis? Be honest...

I walk molly twice a day just depends on how far she wants to go sometimes we make it two houses and sometimes two blocks Its up to the bully lol

Sending Bully Wiggles Your Way
    I'm a little bulldog short and stout.... tip me over and my tongue falls out

Pooper scooper
    Real Name
    James
    Country
    usa
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Hope and Faith
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Daily poll: Do you walk your bulldog on a consistent basis? Be honest...

no, hope runs and plays with our other dogs and we have a fenced in yard for them to play in.

Dog Show Judge Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    Real Name
    Petra van der Walt
    Country
    Sweden
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Boeboe, Bennie Boy and Joey
    Likes (Received)

No, mainly because in summer it's way to hot, rarely under 90F... And I can't walk them myself cos there are to many loose dogs roaming the streets here. We have to be armed with pepper spray and a stick to fence them off. We do walk them on weekends if the temperature allows it though.
    You were born with the ability to change someone's life, don't ever waste it.

Rescue Volunteer Become a 4 Paw Member Cali Doll's Avatar
    Real Name
    Cali
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Bella
    Likes (Received)

Yes, but the distance varies. Bella could stay out all day long--the variable is always me.
    {MEAN JOE BELLA}

IG: @bellatheenglishbully

Bully Bootie Duty betterxthanxnew's Avatar
    Real Name
    Tasha Penwell
    Country
    United States
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Effie & Josie
    Likes (Received)

We live in a condo with just a small back patio, so I have to take Effie for walks. We do a 15 minute walk in the morning before I leave for work. My husband comes home on his hour lunch break and takes her on another 15-20 minute walk. Then we take her on a longer evening walk once the sun has started to set- this is usually our longest walk, maybe about 30 minutes or so. If she's having a good time we'll stay outside as long as she wants. We have a large field out in behind our condo association that she loves to play in. Would be nice if we didn't have to keep her on a leash. We're in the process of looking for our 1st home to buy- a fenced in backyard is on the wish list
    "Be the person your dog thinks you are"

Country
    England
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Bruce
    Likes (Received)

Yes, twice a day, dinner time about 10 minutes and night about 15-20 minutes as it's cooler, he's only 4 month old and that's enough haha, he's flat out after his night time walk from 8pm till when we wake up at 6:30 then he goes out on the garden and does his business. We've got quite a big garden so he runs around there for a bit in the morning.

Bulldog(s) Names
    Debo
    Likes (Received)

Yes, I have to because I don't have a fenced yard.

Harvey's Executive Assistant Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Country
    United States
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Harvey Specter
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)

changing my answer. Harvey walks me in a consistent basis.
    Hug your bully today

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Remove Ads