Daily poll: Do you bathe your bulldog or have someone else do it?

Do you bathe your bulldog or have someone else do it?

• I do it

Votes: 29 87.9%
  • I have someone else do it (please explain)

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters

Ftse 100

Bully lov'in wonder from down under
Mar 25, 2012
Qld Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Ftse
Richard and I do it as would not be game for anyone else to do it he would probably attack them

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
For well over 5 years I did, or my hubby and I did it ourselves. Over the last 4 months I take Vegas to a very reputable Groomer. My arthritis in my back is just to bad for me to lift him in the tub, then bend over to wash. Vegas gets bathed about every 6 weeks due to allergies. The Groomer uses my own shampoo on him Pharmaseb which is antifungal-yeast shampoo and flushes his ears with the flush I get from the vet. Well worth the $30 to bathe, flush, trim nails. My back thanks me for it!! If it were an emergency then of course I would bathe him.

OP
D

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
I don't trust anyone with my babies so I do it myself. My 1st bully had 3 different types of skin cancer at diff times over the years and I think that by always grooming her myself I was able to notice the changes which led to early detection and successful removal. Unfortunately the last cancer was inoperable and untreatable and it took her from us.

I am so sorry to hear that. :( We feel the same, we don't trust anyone with our bullies either and bathe them every other month.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.