Daily poll: Have you ever had a bulldog go missing or run away from home?

Have you ever had a bulldog go missing or run away from home?

• Yes (please explain)

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • No

Votes: 9 90.0%

• Total voters

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Have you ever had a bulldog go missing or run away from home?
bullypoll.png

Goob14

Jun 26, 2014
Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Goob
My heart breaks for people who have lost their dogs. Sometimes I see quickly scribbled out "LOST" signs on the road. No pictures. No description. And you can barely read the signs. I told my husband that if Goob ever went missing we would go to Kinkos and have large colored laminated signs posted. Pass them out door to door in every subdivision and check the shelters every morning and night. I would probably be a crazy person. Just thinking of him wandering the streets lost...brings me to tears.

TyTysmom

Nov 4, 2014
Katy, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Tyson aka "Ty-Ty"
Pssh.. Tyson already knows he ain't getting it any better anywhere else. LOL He doesn't go anywhere. He'll stay right near us. Plus, I think that "if" he did try to run, he'd probably get tired after just a few feet and have to stop to rest. :ROFL:

brutus77

Skinny-Dippin' Smokin' Tidy Bowl Bionic Woman
Jul 18, 2013
Long Island NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus, Frankie, and Jack
No and god forbid either one ever did go missing, I would not survive.

Donnam

Nov 5, 2014
Dallas, Texas (Richardson)
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Winnie
My bully Rosie once got, I guess you'd call it "misplaced". My teenaged son and a friend had plans to go fishing with my husband and a guide. They were up late the night before loading stuff into the car, so they could leave bright and early.
When we got up early the next morning, we couldn't find Rosie anywhere! Oh my God!! The panic! Roy took the boys, dropped them off with the guide and came straight home and we started looking for her--panicking, panicking! So, at noon, the doorbell rang and it was this teenage boy, who lived across the street and down a few houses, and he had Rosie! He said he was coming home at 2:00 a.m. and saw Rosie sitting out in the front yard. He didn't want to wake us up, so he took her home with him and, yeah, he didn't get up till noon. I've never been so relieved in my life! And never wanted to pinch a kid's head off more! Well, I guess I was glad he got her, but so irritated that he didn't just ring the bell!
She had apparently slipped out of the door unnoticed while the kids were loading the car. She was obviously going to sit in our yard all night. LOVED that girl!!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.