Daily poll: Taxidermy for your bulldog? Do you think it is appropriate to stuff your beloved bulldog after he/she goes to the

Do you think it is appropriate to stuff your beloved bulldog after he/she goes to the Rainbow Bri

• Yes (please explain)

Votes: 1 3.2%
  • No

Votes: 30 96.8%

• Total voters

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Taxidermy for your bulldog? Do you think it is appropriate to stuff your beloved bulldog after he/she goes to the Rainbow Bridge?
bullypoll.png

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Lewis actually talked about it with Nitshcke, but when the time came, we opted not to

Opie CHL

Dec 4, 2012
Patchogue, NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chumley and Hershey
I'm pretty twisted but even I think that would be kind of sick...well let's we when the time comes...

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
No way. It is hard enough to loose them, but to see them stuffed, just would not set well.

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
I would have to agree with the others, I wouldn't want to see a stuffed version of my babies after they are gone, it would be a constant reminder that they are gone, and I think it would creep me out. I would rather have their ashes in a nice urn, and a picture or some sort of memorial to remember them by.

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
Absolutely NOT… the thought of it makes me rather ill.

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
I agree...it is wayyyyyyy to creepy to do something like that. Plus...just thinking about the way he/she would be handled during such a process makes me ill.

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
You know, Roy Rogers had Trigger stuffed and put in his museum. He also wanted to be stuffed, and put there-but wasn't allowed. Museum is no longer, and his family sold everything. I couldn't do it because it would make me more sad, each time I saw them stuffed. If, however my sons had me stuffed-they would use me for target practice.

harveyspecter

Harvey's Executive Assistant
Community Veteran
Aug 5, 2014
Yorba Linda (The OC), California
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Harvey Specter
You know, Roy Rogers had Trigger stuffed and put in his museum. He also wanted to be stuffed, and put there-but wasn't allowed. Museum is no longer, and his family sold everything. I couldn't do it because it would make me more sad, each time I saw them stuffed. If, however my sons had me stuffed-they would use me for target practice.

Very funny, [MENTION=8741]Manydogs[/MENTION] at least they are not using your stuffing as part of a lively festivity like, hmmmn a pinata?

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.